Spending time with new friends

England/Arthur-POV

I was quite delighted when I met the other England but learned he actually goes by Britain instead, he was obviously a man with class. Wearing a nice top hat and a suit with a pocket in front, in that pocket was a handkerchief with the British flag on it. I originally thought it was just for amusement but looking at more nations from this world, I realized that they all wore there flag in a certain manner.

Like Russia's flag on the side of his Ushanka and America's hair dyed to make his flag when looked at in a certain angle, some where smaller but still noticeable. When breakfast had finished we all fallowed are twin nations to learn some more, "if I may ask, what do you do around here. I know you all have your corresponding jobs but I don't know what all of them are"

I said to the other man next to me "well you see, some jobs are chosen for specific nations because it's a fits them best because of there government or chosen by an off traits from are country's." I was starting to understand more but still had many questions, "Do you mind explaining what an off traits is?" He takes a small pause to think before fully explaining " off traits are traits that seem strange for you to possess with the country we represent, we may be magic and made to be exactly like them but the magic and the countries we show cover up the human part of us. Yet even with that filter parts of are humans selves tend to show and sometimes don't fit well with the rest of us, almost every nation here have traits of some kind."

I listened to what he said carefully humans with a nations filter put on them, I guess the human part of them like there body's are the ones with the off traits. "So does that mean they're situation's where you can become human?" I asked because if not, then the human part of them just provide a body like a spirit possessing a random person.

"Yes we can become human, but we instantly loose are magic and nation filter. If we want it back we simply must ask are heir to give it back, though it is up to them if they want to give it back or keep the power to themselves" an heir for nations, I believed they just fought for the land.

"How can a nation have an heir" I asked "Are children, the country and magic is given to are children with a couple rules. Them being the nation will be passed on to the oldest child only if the child has kept a good amount of there parents culture with them, if they didn't it would be to the child who has the most cultural ressemblance. The nation cannot be heir if they are already an empire, to not cause an overflow in power." The rules he said seemed very intelligent, with there behaviour around one another it looked as if they tried to avoid conflict at any mesure they can.

"Sorry about rambling there, gah! you asked a simple question and I just avoided it and started talking about the opposite of what you asked. To answer your original question, I'm in charge of the magic in this universe. Helping fixing magical calamities and looking over the barrier."

As he said that he opened the door to an office in witch I assumed was his office, there where some books, paperwork and charms decorating the place. I sat down with him exited to learn more, you never know maybe I'll improve my own magic.

France/Francis-POV

I stayed in the cafeteria when everyone left, well almost everyone left. Me, Italy and Spain all stayed "what are you amigos still doing here, shouldn't you be going with the other's ?" Spain said obviously confused "but my-a schedule says the other Italy stays-a around here" Italy protested pointing to the schedule he was given. "So does mine, is it the same for you France" Spain said looking at the Italian's paper, "oui, same thing here."

This was strange to say the least, "maybe there was a mistake?" I suggested. It was the only possible answer I could think of for us all having the same schedule, before we could chat more we where interrupted by another voice that carried a females French accent.

"Non, you are all meant to be here" we turned around to where the voice came from to find two other girls and one boy, each one with a different clothing style.

The boy had a white shirt with green stripes that went from up to down, a red scarf tied in the middle and black jeans. He also had a beige belt tied around his waist but didn't tuck his shirt into his pants I could also just barely see a bracelet in the shape of the Italian flag. The second girl had a tight red dress with a black belt that went up to her breasts, she also wore a strange looking eyepatche on one eye kinda like a crest shape I remember seeing it but not where.

Finally the last girl had a beret hat, a black skirt that went up to her belly button and a white sweater tucked into the skirt. Knee high socks with a pair of shoes, around her neck was again a scarf but this time different then how the boy styles his. Going around her neck tightly in the perfect way to make the French flag around her neck.

"Me and my amigos are this worlds France, Italy and me Spain!" The Spanish girl said "Vee~ it's nice to-a meet you!!" Feliciano cried happy to finally meet the other Italy, until the other France cut it. "Now now, why don't we all head to the kitchen zhe food isn't going to cook itself" she said in a calm voice. "Where going to cook?" I asked the other French nation

"Oui, are job is to make sure everyone here has food. It may seem not that important but some countries have very strict diets so it's a lot more then it looks" she explained, in witch thinking about she was very correct.

"Well, let's get cooking mi amigos come on!" The newly met Spanish nation cried dragging us to the kitchen. As she pulled on my wrist I could see faint scars on her arm, but looking closer she also had some around her revealed neck. She wasn't the only one either, the other France and Italy carried scars.

I wonder what those are from?