Nice to see you again!

*One week later*

England/Arthur's POV-

The frog has been off lately... he's been daydreaming more often,isn't talking as much WITCH I'm not complaining about but today he was late.

Ok not late, but he should of been here by now the meeting is about to start in 5 minutes and we're recommended to be here Ed least 20 minutes early, depending if you have a meeting or something before that. I suddenly hear a pair of doors open with the frog following, I was about to lecture him on nearly being late but I had decided to do that after the meeting, I normally wouldn't unless he was actually late but France said he would be sharing some important. Is it really that important if you're nearly late?

But you know who was late? None other than America himself, 20 minutes into the meeting we where interrupted "The hero has arrived!!!!" Alfred presents himself pushing the doors to the main room open "Hello to you to America care to explain why you're late, again?" I ask probably already knowing the answer "I had to grab a snack" I should have known.

"Vell now that everyone is here France said he had some important news to share" Germany said, his eyes leaving the American and directing to the French nation. He nods and makes his way to the door " I actually brought someone here with some news" I'm sorry what did he just say!?! "YOU LET SOMEONE ELSE IN HERE, YOU KNOW THAT ISNT ALLOWED" I got angry of course the frog would do something like this!

"Well that's a nice way of saying hello"

That...that voice it couldn't be... it was

"Historia?" I couldn't believe my eyes, the young goddess opens the doors to show her full body. She was wearing some converse black shoes some black leggings and a white dress with a corset themed belt around her waist, her brown hair also had braids leading to the back making a half up, half down look.

"Woah! Historia, you where the last person I expected to see today dude how you've been" America said as she made her way next to Francis at the table. Other nations where also in a state of shock but also glad to see there old friend "I've been Well America I'm currently showing some historical figures the modern world and I've got to say, they've been adapting pretty well"

We all chat for a while to get updated on what's new with each other until Germany cut it off " vell as much as I'm happy to see you historia I must ask vhat is this news you vanted to share" oh that's right historia came with information as France told us " well it's not just information or news but more of... an offering" I was a little curious on what this offering was, anything from a goddess is sure to be good " as you know I am the goddess of history, but not just of this world's history others as well and to be completely honest not many things changed threw history but there's this other world, where nations are also personified weird thing is... this world and the other are the only ones with personnification for countries, I wanted to give you the offer to meet them I already checked with them and they said it was ok I just want to know what you guys think"

Historia stayed relatively calm with what she just told us as every nation in that room stayed quite " I guess it wouldn't hurt aru" the Chinese nation said breaking the silence " vee~ it will-a be so much-a fun what do you-a think about it Germany" The Italian asked the nation next to him "I guess it vould give us more of an idea on how to run these meetings" words of agreement where heard across the table

"That's great we can leave tomorrow, if you know any other nations that may want to join tell them to meet here at 9:00" everyone nodded until Japan spoke up " Historia-chan I wourd rike to know how are we going to get there" "that's easy I'll just contact them and tell them the great news, and a nation from there dimension that was already picked out will lead the way and make sure you arrive safely" everyone agreed to the plan and went on with there day, I see historia hop into a car with Francis assuming she's staying with him.

Later my mind started racing, probably from the excitement for tomorrow I got into my bed thinking...

I'm definitely going to be the better England

Hey I hope you're enjoying the book so far, small note I will be removing historia from the story in about 2 chapters for it to really be a hetalia meet countryhumans fanfic until the next chapter bye 👋