The spirit world

Italy/Feliciano POV-

———————————————
Side words= spirit world
———————————————

France kept her hands on her mouth as she choked back tears threatening to spill from her eyes, I see now that she wasn't the only one with Italy also in shock with a look of sadness in his eyes, the man France had called "papa" wore clothes that resembled a gladiators battle outfit.

Completed with the traditional gladiator helmet as well, it kinda reminded me of want grandpa Rome wore back in the past, France placed her hands on her heart with a sweet tearful smile and ran to the man as he catches her in a hug with Italy fallowing along. I looked over at France to try and see if he understood what was going on only for him to give me a shrug. They talked for about 3 minutes as the two nations wiped tears from there face, they both brought the man over to us they introduced him "sorry about zhat guys, I would like you to meet my papa, Roman Empire or SPQR."

As she said that I could feel the shock looks of my fellow allies and friends looks of pity burn into my skin. As the picture of grandpa Rome flashed in front of me, the worst part would be SPQR uncanny resemblance to him taunting me, taunting me to just cry, but I wouldn't let myself.

"What are you-a- all doing here-a? Don't tell!..." SPQR said thinking all the nations before him had died, "Non! Non papa, we are here to look for native America." France said calming her father down, SPQR looked down at the nation he call his daughter and back to us, "Native-a America? Why would-a you-a want her?" He says walking towards the run down castle with us, "somethings going on in the forest." Was all China said as SPQR eyes went wide, knowing that this may be the reason the axis escaped from there prison, "okay them I'll bring you to the others then" you could hear the fear for his children in his voice.

At that moment I felt a large hand gently rest on my shoulder as I look behind me to see Luddy, "are jou okay Italy?" He said with slight concern in his voice, I didn't reply as I just nodded saying I was okay. I mean my grandpa Rome is right there in front of me, but... it isn't my grandpa Rome....

As we walked the distance between the village where most of the nations houses where, to the castle I started to have this feeling that we where being watched, I kept looking around more specifically to my left as that is where I felt like we where being watched and sure enough we where. I turned my head quickly to the left to try and catch it off guard as I found two small little girls in traditional Japanese clothing, one in light green and the other in a baby blue as they tried to hide behind a tree that was ripped of all its leaves.

The two girls looked severely injured on their face which was quite a sight to see on two little girls, I couldn't examine them more as they disappeared like a ghost.

SPQR noticed my odd behaviour and decided to speak up about it, "is there-a something wrong-a boy?" He said looking over his shoulder to me, he made me jump as I look back at his cherry brown eyes "No-a sir it's just-a I saw two young girls-a over there..." I said pointing to where the girls where.

This made the man freeze up and look over at America, "lets-a go to the castle." He said now speed walking in a rush, we all looked over at America who shrugged in response, we continued walking with SPQR telling us to hurry as he walked at a faster pace then normal, we finally arrived at the castle we found are selves in the main hall with another.

This nation had a big gold and blue head piece with a beautiful white and gold dress, and very thick eyeliner, "ancient-a Egypt, do you-a know-a where native-a America is?" He said with a bit more sternness in his voice. The nation looked and she continued to pet a black cat on there lap "native is out back" the nation said as SPQR gave a nod and fallowed the direction given, a we went out back to the castle courtyard I was surprised to see a pond with live fish swimming and a lady meditating.

SPQR cleared his throat to let her know that we are here do you want SPQR said the lady clearly agitated that we are disrupting her, America let out a quiet sigh as he spoke "hi mom..." the lady's head went up in shock as she turned around and had almost the same reaction as France when she saw SPQR. As she ran to give her son and daughter a hug, she cupped America's face in her hands and then did the same thing for Canada, "w-w-what are you doing here?!..." she said with tears on the verge of spilling.

Canada put a hand on her own cheek holding her mothers hand as she said "the forest is acting strangely and we need your help" Canada said choking back sobs her self, native America looked concern as she put a finger near her lip. "We have a suspicion zhat zhe axis may have stolen energy from zhe forest to make zhere escape" Francis said explaining it to the lady, Native America's eyes went wide as she sat down again and placed her hands on the earth and started speaking in a language I don't know.

The more she talked green light came from hands to the earth as if they where becoming one, when she took her hands off the light immediately dim down as she inhaled loudly like she was drowning underwater and just got up to get some air. "You...you are correct, they used the magic of the forest... they must have found a way to work from inside there prison..but how?"

She said in question, we all wore a look of fear in are eyes as we worry on how we where going to escape the chaos that is in the future. "Come on we need to give this information to the other ancients, SPQR call an emergency meeting!" Native America said giving the former soldier a command.

We walked into the main meeting room and saw many ghost nations, I had no idea on how many nations had lived before us, there main meeting room looked very different of the living worlds meeting room as there resembled more of a court with an unknown nation at the judges desk.

"Hello Hetalia Nations, from what I've been told by SPQR you are visitors to the living world from another and address yourselves as the Hetalia Nations, now I have been informed on the axis escape and we believe we could be of some assistance, but the catch is you must get every ancient here on your side and get a 100% vote, so please tell us, why must we help you in your living affairs?" The past nations said looking down at us by his raised seat.

I stayed quiet as this was not my specialty but more of Germany's specialty, "if ve do not defeat them then ve could have a third vorld var in the human vorld," was all he could say keeping in mind he is still a part of third reich and could possibly get himself into trouble if he said to much.

"Very well then, ancients cast your votes and remember you must get a perfect 100%" magical tablets then appeared in front of the ancients as we saw the numbers for yes go up, until it stopped at the worst thing

Yes Or No
98%. 2%

We where missing 2 votes

Sorry about this chapter being short