Character designs (not an update)

Hey guys what's up?

So this isn't an update like said in the title, but before we get into that I just wanted to say sorry that I was gone for so long. What was it like a month Oof, but I had a lot of tests and I didn't quite understand the material. With the way my school system is set up we take a month to learn and then at the end of the month we have a test, and it's like this for every class. So that's why I was gone for so long.

ANYWAY I just wanted to give you guys an offer, I don't have every single character design planed out for the countryhumans and was wondering if you guys could leave a description of a character (male and female) for whatever countryhuman you would like but I do have some country's already planed out like...

-France
-Britain
-Russia
-China
-Canada
-Romania
-Japan
-America
-New Zealand
-Australia
-South Korea
-North Korea
-Germany

If you have a design for any other country that isn't on that list please leave it in the comments, I will not steal the design and will say who came up with the design. I would really appreciate your help on this but there is one rule, try to put the flag of the corespondent nation somewhere on the outfit. If not than I will add it myself. Can't wait to see your suggestion!

Bye bye