Chapter 12

You are still screaming in pain and crying as Harry is carrying you to the hospital wing. As harry walks in the hospital wing as the nurse run out and look at you and Harry then they say "Lay her here" as they run to the bed that Harry lays you on. "What happened" asked the nurse "Umbridge struck her" Harry says mad as he left the hospital wing "Fred George go see where Harry's going" You yell still in pain. "Harry" yelled George "what" "where you going mate" asked Fred "I don't know" answered Harry "it's not the time to go crazy mate" said Fred "Y/N needs you" said George. Harry looks and them with regret and nods and says "thanks guys". Fred and George hugged him and they went back in the hospital wing.

You are still crying and then Harry can't stand to see you cry and runs and hugs you trying to keep his tears in his eye. "Hermione" you say "yes" she answered "can you go get my book bag it has books that I'm reading in it something tell me I will be in here a long time" you say in less pain. Harry whispers in your ear "you left it in my dorm last night I will go get it" "never mind Hermione" you say "ok" she says.

Harry walks up to the boys dorms and picks up your book bag and sits on his bed thinking about if he did not move he would got struck and not you". He gets up and walks to Hedwig and says "go get starlight". He was looking down at his feet and he hears two owls hoot and he holds out his arm and starlight and Hedwig flys down on Harry's arm and off they go to the hospital wing