Chapter 25

*2 Day time jump*
      You wake up to the smell of wood and pancakes. When you got the borrow yesterday Molly put you in a room and Harry in a different room, it was vary unusual because you have slept in the same room as Harry the past few months. "Wake up kids" yelled molly "oh shit I forgot it was Christmas" you whisper under you breath
    You walk out your room still in pajamas and start walking down the stairs and a arm falls over your shoulders and made you jump "god Harry you scared me" "I know" Harry said with a smug face. Once you get down stairs molly hugs you guys one by one once she got to you guys she asked "Harry how's your arm" his arm was broken and he has a hurt rib thankfully it's not broken but he can't do anything about either until you guys get back to Hogwarts.
     When going to the table to eat and open presents you get dizzy and almost trip "you ok love" Harry asks seeing this happen "yea just got dizzy" you reply "I probably need more sleep". "Yea she keeps waking up in the night" Ginny replied. You would normally get mad but you knew she was looking out for you. "OK kids time to open and eat" Molly said not knowing what you guys was talking about. We all know Ginny used to like Harry until she got a boyfriend who was Dean. That only happened 2 months ago but you never cared because Ginny would respect that and stoped hitting on him when you and Harry started dating.  
      Gift time. Molly passed around her gift to the kids, it was sweaters with the first letter of your name all red and green. Ginny got Harry a jacket with his Quidditch number and Fred and George one  to. She got you and hat with yours because she also got you a Diamond painting kit "I seen it at a muggle shop I thought you would like it" Ginny said. Hermione got one to. She got Ron a hat with his number and a bunch of muggle snacks. Hermione got every one cards and a different candy from honeyDukes but you only got half of the candy everyone got because Hermione got you a book, "shadow and bone" "THANKS Hermione I needed this-" "to finish the book set" Hermione and you giggle. Harry's turn came up. He got every one cards in yours it said "to my love, marry Christmas I hope it was fun and almost as beautiful as you. I love you and thanks for all you did for me and making me happy, p.s I also have 2 other gifts that I can't give you right now. That took you in a loop. In the box was a necklace with a heart and a pair of fuzzy socks. "Thank you Harry" you gave him a hug and whisper in his ear "I would be more excited but they would think I'm crazy because how much I love socks" then you leaned out of the hug and kissed him while he's trying to not laugh his ass off.
    Once everyone is gone outside Harry pulls you to him and hands you a box. It was small and blue. You open the box and see a ring the diamond was shaped like a well diamond. "Harry what the hell" you say surprised and then gave him a huge hug and Harry returned it well only with one hand so he tried his best. "It's a promise ring to promise I will never hurt you and I will love you always" Harry said softly. You pull you head out of his chest and kiss him. "Wait what" Hermione said as she entered "no no no it's not what you think" Harry said fast "it's a promise ring" you say after "oh good I did not wanna help plan a weeding this soon" Hermione said as she was leaving.
  "The other is at hogwarts" "huh" you say as you turn back to Harry "the letter said to gifts the ring was one" "oh so I get to see it on Monday" "yes love" Harry says kissing you. "Y/N!!" "Oh shit that's my mom and dad you get to meet them as my boyfriend now" you reply and look at Harry's face to see his eyes widen