Chapter 28

A/U: I took 2 story's off my page so I can focus on this one and I will still work on the other 3 that will come out soon maybe already finished I have been getting ready for school I start on Monday
*3 day time jump*
"HARRY" you say running through a filed. "HARRY WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU" still running as you fill a hand grab you, it was the guy that was running his hand down your back. "STOP PLEASE STOP" you say as you start crying. You feel a shake "Y/N wake up love"
Your body throws it self up and you turn your head fast to find the man who woke you. "Y/N love you ok?" Harry says laying a hand on you cheek. As you see him you throw yourself on to him. "Hey hey it's ok" Harry say excepting the hug and running his hand through your hair. "Harry" you say still with your head in the crook of his neck sending vibrations down his neck. "Yes Baby" he says looking down at you. "Do we have class today". " others do but if you don't wanna go I can say my leg and chest was hurting and you stayed to take care of me" Harry says running his hand under your shirt on your back. You lean up and kiss Harry letting it be known that you are going with his plan, and lay your head on his chest. "One thing though love, can I take my shirt off I'm hot" Harry say with a slight giggle.

Short but needed chapter