Chapter 31

"Y/N" you hear a voice you love and hate. "Yes Freddie" you say as you turn around and smile. "Wanna help me and George with prank?" "Depends, who's the prank on" "Imbridge" "what are we doing a when" "I knew you would do it" Fred smiled. You and Fred walk to the Gryffindor common room and talk about the prank "and then we fly away on our broom sticks" Fred said finishing the plan. "We'll go tell George I'm in ima go talk to Harry" you say as you hug Fred and then walk to yours and Harry's room.
    "Hey love" Harry said leaving the room "oh damn you Harry you scared me" you as leaning in for a kiss. "You and Fred had a conversation without you hitting him or yelling at him, what was you guys talking about" "I'll tell you later my feet hurt, where are you going babe?" "Well I'm going to practice" "oh shit I forgot about that I'm not ready to go to practice" you say rolling you eyes. "We'll love
I'll tell Oliver that Hermione is making you study" Harry says picking you up. "Thank you so much and why are you picking me up?" You ask confused. "Well love you said you feet hurt" He says sitting you down on the bed and untying your shoes and slipping them off. "You know I'm fully capable of taking off my shoes and walking to the bed" you say slipping on to your knees so you can reach his face. "Yes I know but I don't care" Harry kisses you and gives you a hug then pushed you down so you lay down. "Babe" you say as Harry is about to walk out. "Yes" "can you pass me a book" Harry lightly throws you your book.