Chapter 16

"I love you" Harry says, when he noticed what he say he sits up straight from hanging over you with his eye widened. "Harry-" "I'm so sorry I know I know you probably don't I am so sorry" "Harry!" You yell. He looks at you as if he's about to cry "I love you" you say with a smile pasted on your face. Harry looks at you and says "I love you Y/N" as he pulls you in to a  deep passionate kiss. After a minute he pulls away and gives you a bear hug and lay with his head on your chest as you play with his hair "I love you" he says not being able to say anything else "I love you to".

    You were the first to fall asleep then Harry, after 2 hours and 30 minutes Harry kisses your forehead to wake you, "hello love" you say in a slew voice "hey" he says and you sit up "I have a question?" He says "what's up?" "Well I can't go to the Weasleys so I have to go to the Dudleys" "ok" you say with a sad voice knowing how they treat him. "And I was thinking you could write me every week?" He asks. "Harry I'm going to write you every day" "hey Harry?" "Yes beautiful" he replies "what if I come to Dudleys for Christmas break?" You ask "No" Harry replied sharply.

    "Why not" you ask in a fake sad voice "They are really mean like sometimes they don't feed me and I don't want you around that" "I'm going" "no love I don't want you" he says "please, they won't do that if I'm there more then likely" you replied "you really wanna come don't you" "yep" "I will think about it" Harry says with a smile.

Young love (Harry Potter X Reader fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें