Chapter 29

A/U: hey guys my mental Heath sucks so sorry about the long gaps, also this book is longer then I wanted it to be lol I wanted it to be a 30 chapter book but no way ima tie up this book in 30 chapters but it's coming to an end soon.

As you sit up and check the clock beside you 12:00 PM, you rub your eyes and then stand up to see Harry's face rested and eyes closed. "Harry" you say lightly shaking him. Out of habit Harry knows your voice and to wake up, his eye twitch you lightly shake him again. Harry's eyes slowly open then a yawn follows. "Hello love" he says pulling you into his arms. You guys sit in silence and enjoy each other's company.
"Hey love" Harry says letting you go and sitting up. You lay still tired and Harry glances at you making you sit up. "Hey Y/N you know I love you" "yes baby" you say trying to fix your hair a tiny bit. Harry reaches over and starts fixing your hair for you. "Can you tell me why you woke up screaming" Harry says. You turn your head and grabs Harry's hand from your hair. "It's ok, you don't have to, just know you can always talk to me love, whenever your ready to tell me, I'll be here".
A few hours later. You are laying in Harry's lap as he watches a movie and you read a book. All the sudden you feel a nauseated and you sit up and run to the bathroom. Harry looked confused but then he seen you run to the bathroom "shit" he says under his breath as he throws the remote out of his hands "Y/N you ok?" He says waking to the counter in the bathroom and grabbing a hair tie from your side of the counter. "No" you say as you lean down about to throw up trying to grab your hair. "Stop" says Harry grabbing your hair from your hand and putting it into a ponytails. "Kk thanks now go before I throw up" you say not wanting to throw up in front of Harry. "Love, I don't care about throw up, now get your head over the toilet before you throw up on the ground." Harry says grabbing your hand. Then you throw up.
Once you get done Harry stands up and then once you stand up Harry swipes you off you feet and carries you to the bathroom counter and sits you down letting you wash you face and brush you teeth. "Ima go get you some tea" Harry says as kissing you on the forehead. As you brush your teeth and wash you teeth you feel dizzy so once you get done you lay you head in your hands then you feel a hand under your leg and one on you back then you feel the air hit where your legs was on the counter. You lay your head in the corner of the neck of who is carrying you.