Chapter 23

Harry walks over to Dudley and pulls out his wand and puts it to his throat. You stand up and run over to Harry "Harry calm down please" you say starting to panic "Harry please" you say grabbing his face trying to turn it to look at you. Then part of Dudleys gang comes over and starts touching your hair and moving his hand down your arm then toward your lower back. Before you can react Harry punches him out cold. You've never seen Harry so mad and never this violent. All the sudden Dudley starts punching Harry and Harry punch's back. Harry would win but then out of know where someone drags you back and then all other 4 guys start all beating on Harry.
As you kick and scream and start to cry, Harry is just on the ground bleeding vary bad and still getting beat. Finally cops show up and then they get the boys off of Harry and the boy that was holding you let you go. You run over to the barley woke Harry and give him the biggest hung trying not to hurt him then you see the blood on his shift from his stomach. As you pull his shirt off to see the big open cut on his stomach. You take off your jacket and put it on the cut. "Miss please move away from the patient" the paramedic that showed up said "NO" you scream trying to check for more open cuts. " ma'am he could be really injured if you love him you would move" as you hear that you start crying harder and collapse laying on the ground. With the slight Conscience that Harry haves he moves his hand near you. As a cop picks you up like a baby just like Harry did 1 hour before you start kicking and trying to get back to Harry. "Stop you going to hurt your self and that would put more stress on your friend he is awake" the officer said that made you stand up and look for Dudley once you see him you start run towards him. A cop grabbed you "stop".
"What's you relationship with the patient" the cop asked "H- He's my b- boyfriend" "how long has been your relationship" the cop asked "7 months we started dating when are boarding school started".
"What is the to boys relationship?" "They are cousins on his mother's side" "where is the parents of you boyfriend" "they both was killed when he was 1" "who's his Guardian?" "His aunt and uncle".
"Ok I will ask more later but I'm guessing you want to go to the hospital with your boyfriend if they don't let you in the abundance I will take you" the cop said. "Thanks" you reply walking towards the ambulance. "Can I ride with you" you ask the nurse "yes just don't put any pressure on his right leg and lower right rib and right arm". "O- ok" you reply fast