Chapter 3

Y'all got to Diagon ally and Fred got out then George you got off Harry's lap and got out of the car then Harry then everyone else. Then headwig and star light showed up. You put out your arm and she gently but her claws on your arm to sit you gently pet her. "Y/N why are you back here you filthy little mudblood" said draco " please don't start right now draco" you sadly "MALFOY LEAVE HER ALONE!" Harry yelled. Harry pushed you out the way as draco took out his wand not as fast as Harry tho "Expely" before getting cut off by Harry zapping draco's wand out of his hand. "Thanks Harry" you run and give him a hug as you back out of the huge you and Harry make eye contact and stare. "Harry, Y/N there you guys are" Ron said. You and Harry look at Ron and you say "ok let's go" you walked off. "Oooo so you and Y/N" "NO" said Harry as he blushed "ok" Ron said in a funny way. You guy go get the books you will need and some stuff for y'all's pets and wands. "That was fun" Ginny said. You all get back to the car you sit in Harry's lap again and you and him are talking and joking like always. You get to the Wesleys and smile "This place is like a 2ed home" You said "then what is hogwarts" Harry joked "A 3rd home" You laughed as you sit on the bed you normally sleep on. Hermione scream "LUNAA" "Luna is here" you said to Harry as you jumped up and ran down the stairs. "Hi Luna" "hi Y/n" you hugged Luna. " movie night with everyone?" Asked Hermione "Yes" you and Luna said. You tell everyone and y'all pick the movie out. Everybody's Sits down you sit by Harry and Luna. Halfway through the movie you fall asleep on Harry's shoulder. He looks over at you sleeping and smiles and blush. After the move Harry wakes you up "Y/N the movie is over time for you to go to the bed and not my shoulder" he laughs. "Oh sorry Harry I didn't mean to" "it's ok".
You to said good night and you went off to sleep.