Chapter 8

You get to Dumbledore's office and you wait for Dumbledore office to let you in. Harry's nose starts to bleed vary bad " Harry use the paper towel" you say vary concerned. "Sorry I forgot, I'm vary light headed" "Harry your leg, sit down". You sit with Harry and look at his leg. "Harry your leg is bleeding vary vary badly" you say as you start to cry. "Hey love it's ok" Harry trying to calm you. Dumblerdore comes out of his office.
"Harry Y/N sorry for the wait"- "Professor we need your help" you say. "Harry what happened" Dumbledore said worried. "When Harry got in the fight with Draco Draco did something to his leg and there is a hole in Harry's leg" you say crying to the point you start to not being able to breathe correctly. Harry notices "Love you need to calm down your going to pass out" Harry says as he strokes his hands though your hair. "Ok sorry" you say trying to calm down.
Dumbledore calls Madame Pontery. You explain everything that happened. Madame Pontery made a slight Pressure points so it wouldn't bleed that much until they get to the hospital wing. When you get there Draco shows up and say "Professor Dumbledore you asked me two meet you her" "oh yes Draco in the fight with you and mr.Potter here have a hole in his leg. We know you did it Draco you will have 2 weeks of detention for the injury you caused and 50 points from Slytherin house. For you Potter 50 points from Griffindor and 1 week detention after you recover.