Chapter 18

When you get to the Dursley's Harry uncle Vernon asked "will you and you little girlfriend share a room" "yes uncle Vernon" as Harry shows you to his room you see a short heavy set guy walking and then gives Harry a spiteful look "who was he" you ask "that's Dudley my cousin" "yea I know he's you cousin" you say with a joking attitude.

As you walk in to Harry's room Harry takes off his bed sheets "what are you doing?" You ask "I'm taking off my bed sheets so I can put clean ones on and clean these" "oh" Once Harry gets done with that he sits on his bed and looks at you. "Hey love" you say "yes" Harry answers "what time will dinner be ready?" "In around an hour I think my Aunt said why" "I'm sleepy" you answer "oh ok you want me to wake you when dinners ready" Harry asks. You shake your head yes as you lay down on Harry bed. "Hey love I'm going read a book is it ok if you lay in my lap so I can look down and see you so I know your ok" you sit up and lay back down on his lap as a you think why would he want that when it would take just as much to look over.

  "Hey love dinners ready" you hear as you open your eye to the bright light of the lap and you close you eyes tight Harry got the hint and turned off the lap "sorry" Harry says as he rubs your back "we have to go eat or we can't eat at all. As you guys walk out into the hallway you notice how cold it is. "It's cold" you say. Then Harry turns around opens back his door and grabs his hoodie and hands it to you. You pull it over your head and then you put one hand in the jacket pocket and the other Harry holds.

Young love (Harry Potter X Reader fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें