A C K N O W L E D G M E N T S

Thank you guys SO MUCH for reading Just Us!!!

Your support means so much to me because it motivates me to keep on doing what I love, which is writing. And I love you guys so much for that because it especially made me continue on with this book.

As some of the people know, when I first wrote this book, I ended up losing interest in writing it. I didn't want to disappoint my readers by randomly ending the book, so I instead composed a "rushed" chapter where there were so many plot holes. All in all, it was a very shitty ending.

But flash forward a year later, I reread this book and thought to myself, "Hmmm. I think my readers deserve a much better ending."

So, the last three chapters were recently added to the book, where I made a much better and satisfying ending. So far, I've been getting pretty good reviews from then, so I am happy to know that my readers are happy with the ending too.

As a writer, and as many writers feel too, not only is writing a book very difficult itself, but committing to one is the most difficult thing. Sometimes we lose interests in the things we write and gain better ideas. Or sometimes we deal with writer's block or other personal issues. Overall, we are not perfect, and we have our days sometimes.

I am glad to have revisited this story and nurtured a much better ending for my amazing readers that continue to support me. Without you guys, I definitely wouldn't be this far in my writing journey. I am forever grateful for you all.

And with that said, make sure to check out the other books that I've written: Arranged to be Yours, Strength, My Summer Love Story, and Subversion, which is the book I'm writing right now!

Do not hesitate to contact me on ANYTHING. I am a pretty fast replier and I reply to everyone, so don't be shy haha. 

Email: ruhip2014

Instagram: ruhi.parikh

Snapchat: robro1404 (excuse my horrendous username LOL)

Twitter: ParikhRuhi

I love you guys so much! And stay tuned :)

- Ru <3