Frustration

Jungkook stands behind the closed door knowing jimin is doing a vlive. He's a little hesitant on entering, but walks into the studio room anyway. Upon entering, he sees jimin waving to the camera, reading comments, and talking to the fans.

Jungkook is almost immediately spotted by jimin in the camera standing behind him and motions him to sit down in the rolling chair next to him. Jungkook's heart flutters a little. He's excited to interact with Army today since he hasn't did it in like 2 weeks but it's always fun to talk and interact with the the fans.

"Hey Army I missed you a lot." Jungkook says while looking at the comments and purple hearts. Jimin looks at him with a fond smile on his face but hopes jungkook doesn't notice but at the same time he does want him to notice. You see....jimin liked jungkook for a long time but hasn't found a way to tell him yet; too scared to come out with his feelings from fear of rejection.

Jimin ends the live after laughing and talking to army with jungkook. "Bye army, see you next time." he waves and blows kisses to the camera before ending it.

There's a short comfortable silence between them after ending the live.

"Ok hyung, I'm gonna go now." jungkook says before standing up to head to the door. Jimin stops him by holding his arm. "Wait."

"What hyung?" Jungkook looks down at him with concern.

"I- uh...never mind."

"...Oook? Well I'm gonna go work out." Jungkook leaves the studio and leaves jimin alone.

Jimin watches him leave. "Fuck, I had my chance and I blew it. Why the fuck can't I just say I like him ugh. Why is it so hard?" Jimin drops his head on the desk and sighs out of frustration.

Jungkook stops at the door after closing it. He hears jimin talking so he decides to press his ear against the door. He feels like he's intruding in a private moment but he can't help to listen. He listens further into his self dialogue. He's stunned. He finds out that his bandmate- his bestfriend likes him. After all these years he would've never thought- no, he did think.

The way jimin looked at him at times. The way he sometimes prolonged his touches. The way he had that soft, fond, glowing look in his eyes while looking into his eyes. He did know, but doubted those thoughts and pushed them to the dark depths of his mind.

He can't possibly like his bestfriend can he? He thought while standing on the other side of the door.

He wanted to and needed to get away from that door before he did something he would regret later...but for some reason he didn't want to.

He starts moving his hand towards the door nob. He quickly catches himself. "What the fuck am I doing?" He whispers to himself while hoping jimin didn't hear him nor notice him.

He walks away from the door heading to the gym in their house.