Wet Dream

Jimin awakes from his nap and almost immediately checks his phone. It reads 5:12pm. His eyes widen at those numbers. He turns his head and looks at the window seeing that the sun is still up. He's thankful at that discovery because it means he didn't sleep too late.

He puts his phone back down and reluctantly tries to recall his dream. He knows it won't work because he can never remember his dreams, but this is different. It feels like the dream is coming back to him but at the same time it isn't. Like it's at the tip of his tongue- well brain.

Bits and pieces are there but not fully. He tries to think harder and remember his dream. Jungkook first appears. "What? Why was I dreaming about jungkook?" He whispers.

"First I jerk off to him and now I dream about him? Just why?" He hesitantly tries to recall more of his dream. Honestly, he doesn't even want to remember the rest, too scared he'll be disgusted with himself, but he tries anyway. Curiosity got the best of him.

He puts his finger tips to each of his temples while closing his eyes and tries to remember more. A flash of jungkook petting his hair pops up. Jimin's eyes jolt open in disbelief. He pauses for a few seconds before closing his eyes again.

Another piece of his dream shows up. It's jungkook kissing his temple. Jimin covers his mouth from those images.

He feels butterflies in his stomach and tears forming behind his eyes, but not sad tears, happy tears instead.

He feels like he has a chance with jungkook, from what his dream is telling him.

Maybe the universe does work in mysterious ways.

He tries to remember one last time, feeling that something else is missing. He remembers jungkook saying "I love you"- wait no, that can't be right. He thinks.

Jimin feels he did say something along those words but not those specific words.

"Come on brain, remember one more time, just one more."..."I guess I could love you".

He. Is. Shocked.

He's frozen.

A tear falls from his left eye and rolls down his cheek.

He can't believe he actually dreamed something like that... but it felt so real? Why did it feel so real- like it actually happened?

He feels like his brain is messing with him.

"If only this dream was real." He wants it to be real so bad. But he knows it'll never be reality, sadly.

Jimin sighs and falls back onto the bed looking up at the ceiling. He really want's to know why he had this dream and why is this one of the only dreams he actually remembers.

"C- could my love for jungkook be that strong where I would remember a dream like that?"

"So weird- wait a minute..." he pauses as he recalls something else at the last second.

He remembers waking up and seeing his door close, and then going right back to sleep. He's... stunned.

He furrows his brows. "But that was a dream right? No, that had've been real. It was real." Jimin realizes.

"If that's real then... holy fuck. Don't tell me-"

"He- he actually came into my room and- and did all those things and said all those things. However, how did I remember everything if I was sleep? I could've some how subconsciously remembered them? I don't know. ... The brain is fucking weird." He thinks outloud to himself.