Breakfast Time!!!

𝑰 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 😢

It's morning, and the early orange light peers through the window hitting jungkooks closed eyes.

He groans from the light not wanting to get out of bed and just sleep in a little longer...but he smells breakfast.

His stomach disagrees with him for him to stay in bed. He smells all sorts of food down there, making his stomach growl in hunger.

He smells kongnamul bap, galbi, bibimbap, eggs, and other dishes. He kind of hopes his favorite dish will be down there that he can't smell, naengguk soup.

Ever since he was a child, he always loved that dish his mom would make for him. She would make it for him when he felt pretty down and most of the time it made him feel better.

A memory pops up in jungkooks head at that thought. He remembers jimin trying to make him some naengguk soup for him to feel better after he injured himself. Jimin remembered jungkook telling him that piece of information from his childhood so he tried recreating that soup to bring him comfort. The soup jimin made was good, but wasn't as good as his mother's soup but it didn't really matter to jungkook. All that really mattered to him was that his bestfriend was there for him and also cared for him in an emotional and physical way. And he loved that...

Jungkook smiles at his memory [about jimin].

He really needs to get out of bed now. He reluctantly and slowly pulls the comforter off of him groaning from the sudden loss of heat the comforter provided. His feet then hits the cold wooden floor.

"Shit, why is it so cold, ughhh." He hisses out and complains.

The one thing he hates about the morning is the freaking cold when getting out of bed.

Right now he has on a black t-shirt and some boxers so he walks over to his drawer and throws on some pajama pants before heading downstairs to the kitchen.

Upon entering, he sees everyone in the kitchen being their usual selves. Natural sunlight shinning into the kitchen adorning the spacious room and the smell of korean breakfast.

Jin getting almost done cooking the last dish which is gyeran bokkeumbap (egg fried rice) before plaiting everything in the kitchen and everyone sitting at the luxurious table waiting for the food while conversating with each other.

At the table he sees Hobi at the far left side of the table and Namjoon next to him on Hobis right. Jimin sitting across from Hobi and Taehyung across from Namjoon. Yoongi is next to Taehyung on his left

Taehyung talking about a new anime he found to yoongi while trying to get him to watch it. Hobi talking to jimin about the new choreography they're learning. Namjoon just on his phone enjoying everyone's presence while waiting for breakfast.

Everyone's smiling, laughing, talking... and just happy overall.

Jungkook takes his seat next to namjoon.

"Good morning hyung."

"Good morning jungkookie."

"Hey, when's breakfast gonna be ready, I'm starving. Did Jin-hyung make my favorite, naengguk soup?" He says in a happy tone.

"Be patient kookie and you'll just have to find out when he's done." Namjoon says in a calm fond voice. Honestly, jungkook is pretty excited about breakfast but not that pressed where he would rush anyone.

"I am being patient, just a little hungry ya know." He gives his bunny smile to namjoon.

"Alright jungkook." Namjoon smiles.