Sleep

As soon as jungkook is about to get up, he hears someone entering the room.

Both boys on the sofa turn their head to the noise to the left of them.

It's Taehyung.

They're not really that surprised on who it is.

"What's up Tae?" Jimin says while seated comfortably on the sofa with his leg crossed over the other and cheek resting on his knuckles, elbow leaning on the arm of the sofa.

"Nothing really, just a little bored," Taehyung shrugs his shoulders and forms his lips into a straight line.

He notices the red faint red spot which is the beginning of a bruise on jungkooks propped up shin on the sofa.

"Hey, what happened?" He points to his shin.

"Oh, it's nothing really, just sort of ran into the end table." Jungkook says while gently rubbing the bruise.

Taehyung looks at it for a little while and then looks at jungkook, "Watch where you're going next time," he walks over to jungkook and sits down behind him and wraps an arm loosely around his neck from behind.

Jungkook is a little shocked in the inside from Tae's sudden touch. He reaches a hand up and rests it on Taehyungs arm, caressing it lightly with his fingers, feeling the smooth hairless skin.

Jungkook does all this while looking at jimin.

Jimin gets a little jealous from the action but hides it because he knows it isn't his place to get jealous over what jungkook and Taehyung do, when he isn't his to begin with.

"So what were yall doing in here?" Taehyung says while slightly moving his hand over jungkooks chest from behind.

Jimin unseeningly grits his teeth in slight anger, once again from jealousy. Get yourself together jimin, I shouldn't be getting jealous like this, what the fuck. He thinks while looking at both jungkook and Taehyung.

"Nothing really, was just trying to help jungkook with his pain from his accident." He looks straight at jungkook when saying accident.

"Oh ok then."

Taehyung has the urge to put his lips to the side of jungkooks neck from behind. He holds back. But instead leans in and dangerously ghosts his lips near his neck holding him a little tighter taking in his pleasant scent.

He then rests his chin on jungkooks shoulder.

Jungkook is aware of Taehyungs intimate gesture but doesn't really think too much of it.

Jimin...he's fucking furious. Who does Taehyung think he is- taking jungkook away from him? What was his purpose? What was the reason? Doing something in front of jimin like that? He doesn't let his anger show but he does feel his cheeks burning.

He changes his position on the couch, bringing his feet up and crossing his legs while folding his arms and leaning his left side on the back pillows facing Taehyung and jungkook.

He kind of had to change his position on the furniture to cool down from his inner rage.

Jimin just wants to leave but he doesn't want to leave jungkook alone, especially with Taehyung.

"Ugh." Jimin groans out in frustration, not meaning to say it outloud.

The groan caught Taehyungs attention.

"What's the matter, hyung?" Tae asks in curiosity but sort of oblivious he's 'the matter' to jimin.

Jimin is of annoyed- more specifically at taehyung but doesn't want him to find out.

"It's nothing Taehyung."

Jimin would rather be in Taehyungs position right now near jungkook- he suddenly gets an idea.

He uncrosses his legs and puts his hands and knees on the sofa. He slowly crawls over to jungkook while starting him in the eyes.

Jungkook stares back at him blankly but is a little confused in the inside.

Taehyung looking at him from jungkooks shoulder.

When he gets closer to jungkook, he slowly rests his head on his half crossed lap. Jungkooks bruised leg is spred out while his right leg is crossed inwards.

So basically he's resting on his right leg- his head close to his abdomen.

Jimin looks at jungkooks bruised leg while laying down on his left side, his heart hurts from seeing his friend in pain.

He reaches his hand up and brushes his fingers over jungkooks bruise, careful not to apply too much pressure.

Jungkook jolts from the sudden touch.

"I- I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, I just..." jimin says while stilling his movement.

"It's ok, it didn't really hurt." Jungkook brings a hand up to card his fingers through jimins pink hair.

Jimin smiles into the sensation. He moans softly- a barely audible moan. It feels good to have attention, let alone physical attention and affection from the person you deeply desire.

Jungkook continues carding through his hair until eventually jimin falls asleep on jungkooks lap.

Taehyung is the one to notice first.

"Did he just fall asleep?" Tae whispers from behind jungkook not wanting to wake jimin.

Jungkook tilts his head and leans a little closer to get a better look at jimins sleeping face. Fuck he looks angelic. He thinks.

"Yeah, he did." Jungkook answers.

"Welp, imma take a nap too then." Taehyung lets go of jungkook and lays back on his side on the armrest of the sofa bringing his feet up and getting into the fetal position closing his eyes.

"Well goodnight then, hyung." Jungkook whispers not wanting to disturb both of them even though Tae isn't even asleep yet.

He doesn't even know what to do now.

Jimin's sleep on his leg so he can't move, so the best option right now is just fall asleep with both of them.

So he does.

He closes his eyes leaning on his right side to the back pillows- hand still in jimins hair.

Drifting further into a deep slumber, until eventually... he falls asleep.