chapter 14

(Y/N) staring asrtal in a far distance confused to see him there.

But he noticed something else.

A shadow figure of a creature he never seen before with wings and red glowing eyes.

That got him confused at the unknown being but by the looks of it they are in a middle of a battle against each other.

Which is true that an explosion happened between them which surprised him even more and then a flash of light appeared from above and look up to a light but his attention is a shadow figure floating in front of the light.

He's confused of this new arrival but for some reason it feels familiar to him.

Astral and the unknown being stood their ground seeing the being.

But the shadow figure raises the right arm up and then a bright flash appeared which blinded them.

(Y/N) closed his eyes of the flash but then hears a voice.

???: Must.....protect. Said out of nowhere.

He looks to see the same shadow figure standing in front of him.

Y/N: Who are you?. Said with a confused look.

The figure says nothing and another flash of light happened blinding him.

Back to reality.

(Y/N) laying on the street unconscious but then his eyes suddenly and gasp of the sudden feel.

Y/N: What was that?. Said with a confused look.

But then he remembered what happened a few moment he jumped to save tori.

Y/N: TORI!!. Yelled with a worried look.

He looks to the other side of the street seeing tori frozen in mid air which confused him.

Kite: I was right about you having a number card as well. Said out of nowhere.

He turn to a direction and see yuma, astral and the same teen he saw back at the mall.

Astral: (Y/N) please take over this duel, that's the number hunter. Said with a worried look.

This brought his attention and looks at him seeing that is the same person from the mall.

Y/N: So your the number hunter huh. Said with a neutral look.

Kite: That's right kid and you better be ready because after I finish him taking the number your next to lose. Said with a smirk.

This got him to narrow his eyes seeing he's way to confident.

Astral: (Y/N) please take over. Said with a worried look.

He looks at astral and then at yuma seeing that he doesn't want to which he sigh.

Y/N: As much that I want to but this is his duel and further more he has to handle things on his own without me around. Said with a neutral look.

Then he walks towards the corner where tori is and looks back.

Y/N: I'll stick to the sidelines for now. Said with a neutral look.

This got yuma to smile seeing that his brother allow him to do this.

Yuma: Alright thanks bro, but hopefully I can win. Said with a little nervous look.