chapter 13

Within the mall.

Both brothers and tori are walking by and then hears something going on the top floor.

Yuma: What's going on?. Said with a confused look.

But (y/n) noticed something falling from the top floor and saw littered bot falling straight to.

Y/N: TORI WATCH OUT!!. Yelled with a worried look.

He quickly grabbed her to jump out of the way right before the litter bot fell.

(Y/N) sees the litter bot and back at tori.

Y/N: You ok?. Said with a worried look.

She blush a little and nod.

Tori: Yes I'm fine thanks to you but can you let me go now. Said with a small smile and a blush on her cheeks.

He blush because he's still holding her in bridal style and let her go.

Y/N: Sorry. Said with a nervous look and blushing.

She smile at him.

Tori: Don't worry you did the right thing my hero. Said with a smile.

Then yuma came to their side and see the news right in this very mall a criminal holding hostages on the top floor of the mall.

Y/N: So that's what is going on. Said with a neutral look.

Then he hears his duel gazer ringing and check that is his adopted sister kari calling.

Kari: (Y/N) are you with yuma at the shopping mall?. Said with a questionable look.

Y/N: Yes. Said with a neutral look.

Yuma start tk panic.

Yuma 'whisper': Bro why did you tell her that?. Said with a serious look.

Y/N: Yuma is quite obvious she knows we're here because we are on TV. Said with a neutral look.

He points at one of the screens and see that is true seeing himself along with tori and yuma.

Y/N: Let me guess a report for you on this scenario?. Said with a neutral look.

She nod.

Kari: I know that it's dangerous but can you do it?. Said with a little concern.

He smile.

Y/N: No need to worry sis I'll do it and try to be careful. Said with a smile.

She smile as well and nod.

He ended the call and look at the screen one last time but then noticed something on the criminals left shoulder which surprised him.

Y/N: A number. Said with a surprise look.

That got yuma's attention and then his key glow right when astral appeared out of it.

Astral: You are correct (y/n) that is a number which means he posses one. Said with a neutral look.

Which now (y/n) knows what to do.

Y/N: Yuma stay here with tori I'll be back. Said with a neutral look.

Then he quickly left to go at the top.

Yuma: Wait bro I'm coming with you there's no way I'm missing this. Said with a serious look.

He ran after him and tori decided to stay behind knowing how dangerous it is but couldn't help but worry for them especially (y/n).

Tori 'thought': Please be careful (y/n). Said in her mind with a worried look.