chapter 5

Evening at heartland city.

Both tsukumo brother's are walking heading straight home.

Two days have passed since(y/n) won against mr.k and free him from number thirty four and knew about his project.

Him along with yuma, tori and caswell decided to keep this a secret for mr.k because he wasn't himself.

Furthermore (y/n) use this crash bug idea for kari for her scoop which it helped her a lot and thank (y/n) for it.

Also astral was impressed by (y/n)'s dueling skills and ask about it yesterday.

Flashback.

At night.

(Y/N) in his room checking his deck again.

Then astral float down towards him.

Astra: I must say (y/n) your deck is quite impressive. Said with a neutral look.

Y/N: Thanks. Said with a smile.

Astral: And I think I figured out it's purpose. Said with a neutral look.

That got his attention.

Astral: Your deck is capable of making your monster's having the same name like your galaxy eyes cipher dragon, it can make that monster is targeting as it's twin so that you can use some spell or traps cards to help you against your opponents by special abilities or attack damage to your opponent. Said with a neutral look.

(Y/N) smile.

Y/N: That's correct astral it can help me get an edge in a duel. Said with a smile.

He nodded of understanding.

Then he looks at the galaxy eyes cipher dragon card.

Astral: Your dragon has gotten my attention. Said with a neutral look.

That got his attention.

Y/N: What do you mean?. Said with a questionable look.

Astral: Well I feel that I saw that dragon before. Said with a neutral look.

That got his a little surprised.

Y/N: You sure?. Said with a questionable look.

He nodded.

Astral: I don't remember when but I don't have a doubt that I saw that dragon before. Said with a neutral look.

That got (y/n) to think.

Y/N: Maybe some if your memories in your number cards can find out of your encounter with my dragon. Said with a neutral look.

He nodded.

Astral: That maybe the only way to figure out and maybe this can help you remember from your past as well. Said with a neutral look.

(Y/N) looks at astral.

Y/N: Maybe but we have to find out if it's true. Said with a neutral look.

He nodded.

Astral: It will and maybe after I regain my memories, I'll find a way to help you regain your memories (y/n). Said with a small smile.

He smile as well.

Y/N: Thanks astral. Said with a smile.

End flashback.