chapter 20

(A/N: Sorry for taking so long readers/authors as I said work got the better of me and exhausted, also since you know about the episode against yuma and kaze but I added a bit of a twist near at the end.)

The city is in bad rainy weather.

By the road (y/n) riding on his d-wheel with tori hanging on wearing their helmets and rain coats heading to the duel sanctuary where yuma is.

Cause (y/n) felt like something was wrong where yuma is and has a bad feeling about it.

Tori looks at her boyfriend, seeing he's concerned.

Tori: Something wrong?. said with a concern look.

Y/N: I got a very bad feeling something is going on at the duel sanctuary where yuma is. Said with a serious look.

This got her concern knowing how he acts, meaning something serious.

Once he sees a path, then turns his to it continues on fast as possible.

Y/N: Hang on tori, this might he bumpy. Said with a serious look.

She held on as he took the path to get there as fast as possible. pedal to the metal.

Once he sees the sanctuary on top of the mountain, he goes fast to get there.

Not far of kari driving the car with haru with her.

She noticed her adopted brother near there.

Kari: Gotta admit he's good with that. Said with a surprise look.

Haru: Indeed. Said with a smile.

As his d-wheel made it and parked.

The two of them quickly rushed and noticed the rain is stopping for a bit.

He looks at the duel sanctuary, seeing it after a long time since his first arrival here with his adopted grandmother.

Flashback

A younger (y/n) holding a backpack and his grandmother beside him are looking at the place.

Y/N: Is this the place to teach me, Grandma?. said with a curious look.

She smiled at him.

Haru: Yes, this is the place. Said with a smile.

Once they got inside to see someone seated in meditation.

Haru: Hello, roku. Said with a smile.

The old man opened his eyes and smiled to see her.

Roku: Ah, hello haru, it has been a while. Said with a smile.

She smiled at him.

Haru: Yes, it has been a while. Said with a smile.

Then roku looks at (y/n), who's curious, looking around the place.

Roku: So this is the adopted grandson you told me from your letters. Said with a smile.

Gaining his attention and looking at him.

Y/N: Hello, my name is (y/n). Nice to meet you, sir. Said with a smile.

This made him smile to see the young boy have a very kind heart.

Roku: So from what haru said from her letters, you want to learn to play duel monsters. Said with a smile.

He nods to him, having seen his adopted brother dueling his father, and he is awed to learn the game.