chapter 12

(A/N: Sorry for the long wait readers been busy with my other stories and some other things in IRL, enjoy.)

Night time at the museum.

The tag team duel still on.

Scorch LP: 2400

On his field is volcasaurus without it's overlay units.

Chills LP: 4000

On his field are his two monsters and a facedown card.

Shark: 1100

Only have one facedown card on his field.

They look to see the smoke where (y/n) is when the effect of volcasaurus hitting his swordsman.

Yuma and bronk are nervous at what happened at that move.

But tori extremely worried for him taking a major damage.

Astral stayed calm knowing (y/n) has something up his sleeve.

Both scorch and chills laugh.

Chills: That kid had it coming. Said with a smirk.

Scorch: Yeah and his biggest mistake was to summon out a high attack point monster just to be destroyed. Said with a smirk.

They laugh again making yuma mad hearing that.

The smoke start to clear up and see how he is.

But they are shocked to see what they won't believe it.

There is not scratch at all and his life points.

(Y/N) LP: 4000

Even his swordsman still on his field but holding some kind of light shield.

Cipher twin swordsman

OLU: 2

Atk: 2500

That made everyone surprised to see except for shark who smirk at this.

Chills: What the but how?. Said with a annoyed look.

Scorch: Yeah that monster should have been destroyed and your life points down?. Said with a serious look.

(Y/N) smirk at them and point at his face up card and see it is a trap card with a picture of a light blue shield shinning.

Y/N: Thanks to this trap card Cipher shield. Said with a smirk.

(Cipher shield

Trap: Normal.

Effect: Target one face up cipher monster and equip it with this card, that target cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects once per turn, if the target leaves the field this card is destroyed.)

Y/N: With it I equipped to my swordsman and prevent his destruction once per turn. Said with a smirk.

That got both of them mad at that.

Shark: You always one step ahead huh. Said with a smirk.

He looks at his friend with a smirk as well.

Y/N: You know me so well after all and the number card doesn't have overlay units anymore. Said with a smirk.

That made both thugs smirk.

Scorch: You may have been saved brat but shark on the other hand has no monsters and this will end it, attack him directly. Said with a smirk.