chapter 3

Evening.

At the town.

(Y/N) along with yuma, bronk, tori who are walking and astral who's floating beside yuma.

Ever since yuma won against shark yesterday astral kept saying to collect the numbers to regain his lost memories which yuma gotten very annoyed.

Also just half an hour ago (y/n) gotten a call from grandmother haru who said the bots were going crazy and one of them grabbed her.

At first (y/n) gotten worried but to his relief that she said help came in.

They continued walking home as astral kept floating beside yuma.

Yuma: Can't you just go away already. Said with a annoyed look.

Astral: Not until you collect the number cards. Said with a neutral look.

Y/N: Yeah but the problem is that we don't know who has it and don't know where?. Said with a neutral look.

Astral looks at him.

Astral: Your right about that but we can at least try. Said with a neutral look.

Then he looks at yuma.

Astral: The number cards posses pieces of my memories, we need to find them. Said with a neutral look.

Yuma got annoyed and looks at astral.

Yuma: And why it has to be me to get those number cards?. Said with a annoyed look.

Unknown to him that tori, bronk and (y/n) look at him.

Bronk: There he goes again never thinking of his surroundings. Said with a neutral look.

Tori: I know what you mean. Said with a neutral look.

Y/N: Well astral is asking him to find the number cards. Said with a neutral look.

She looks at him.

Tori: It's weird only you and yuma can see him?. Said with a questionable look.

He nodded.

Y/N: I know. Said with a neutral look.

Then he looks at the necklace he has on his neck thinking about the voice he heard.

Y/N 'thought': Something tells me that there's more about the number cards. Said with a neutral look.

Bronk: You guys know that yuma talking to himself, people will think he's crazy. Said with a questionable look.

Tori nodded in agreement.

Then (y/n) looks at them.

Y/N: This is yuma were talking about. Said with a neutral look.

That got them to laugh a little.

Bronk: Fair point. Said with a smile.

They continued walking getting near to the house.

Astral: Observation number 2: You are weird. I'll be sure to remember that. Said with a neutral look.

That got (y/n) to laugh which both tori and bronk look at him.

Tori: What is it?. Said with a questionable look.

Y/N: Astral second observation. Said while laughing a little.