chapter 4

(A/N: Hello my dear readers I like to inform you that rio is added to the info so only both of them will do.

Enjoy the chapter.)

In the duel.

(Y/N)'s field he has his cipher mirror golem in defense mode and two facedown cards.

While mr.k has his number 34 terror byte in defense mode controlling (y/n)'s cipher wyvern.

Mr.K laugh.

Mr.K: Face it (y/n) you'll never defeat me. Said with a smirk.

Y/N: Seems you forgot that my mirror golem defense is stronger than wyvern, you wasted your numbers ability. Said with a neutral look.

He smirk wider and grabbed one card from his hand.

Mr.K: That won't matter, I place one card facedown and end my turn. Said with a smirk.

Then a facedown card materialized in front of him.

Then wyvern returns to (y/n)'s side.

He looks at the clock.

Y/N 'thought': I need to find a way to damage him or destroy his number card and fast. Said in his mind with a neutral look.

Before he could say anything.

Astral: It's my turn now. Said with a neutral look.

That made (y/n) blink a couple of times forgot that astral is beside him.

He looks at him.

Y/N: Astral no offense but do you mind I take it from here. Said with a smile.

He looks at him for a moment and nodded.

Astral: Very well (y/n) but if your in a bad situation I'll take over. Said with a neutral look.

He nodded.

Y/N: It's a deal. Said with a smile.

Caswell looks at him with a confused look.

Caswell: I know that yuma sees and talks to someone but (y/n) is strange for him to talk like someone is there as well, in the end should we be worried. Said with a confused look.

Tori: Like I said there's a spirit only he and yuma can see, but I know (y/n) can handle this and win. Said with a smile.

Then (y/n) place his hand in the deck.

Y/N: It's my turn and I draw. Said with a serious look.

He looks at the card he drew and smile a little.

Y/N: I play the spell card pot of greed. Said with a serious look.

He plays the spell.

Y/N: With this I'm allowed to draw two more cards from my deck. Said with a serious look.

He drew the two cards and looks at it.

Y/N: Next I summon cipher wolf in attack mode. Said with a serious look.

Then suddenly a wolf appeared it's fur glowing blue, it's eyes silver and it howl.

Cipher wolf

☆: 3

Atk: 1400

( Cipher wolf