chapter 1

Morning in the city of heartland.

In the house inside a room seeing a boy with (h/c) hair sleeping peacefully in his bed.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP.

The alarm is heard and then he grunted and press the button to stop the noise.

The boy opened his eyes reveal his saphire color.

The boy is (y/n) tsukumo adopted to the tsukumo family.

Eight years has pass since he got adopted to the family and during those times to form a bond with them to feel he's part of the family even there not blood related but the tsukumo family care for him.

He sits up of his bed and stretch.

Then he gets up and went to take a shower, then brush his teeth.

Then he got dress for shool, pack his stuff including his duel disk and deck.

Then he looks up at the attic where his adopted brother yuma is and look at the time.

He sigh.

Y/N: Always sleeping late. Said with a neutral look.

Then he walk out of the room and headed downstairs, he noticed his adopted big sister kari sitting on the couch with a lot if screens around her.

Both of them gotten along well when he became part of the family, kari always helps him with school work that he doesn't understand and he help her how to be a good journalist which she felt happy.

Y/N: Morning sis. Said with a smile.

She looks at him.

Kari: Morning little bro. Said with a smile.

Then she noticed that he's alone and sigh.

Kari: He's a sleep again. Said with a annoyed look.

He nodded.

Then he grabbed a toast and headed out.

Y/N: I'm off, later sis. Said with a smile.

Kari: Take care. Said with a smile.

He reached outside and sees grandma haru sweeping.

Haru sees him as a grandson she ever had, ever since he was adopted he help her out with shores in the house and spend time together, that made her happy to see that he has a gentle heart.

He walks towards her.

Y/N: Morning grandmother. Said with a smile.

She noticed him and smile.

Haru: Morning (y/n) going to school. Said with a smile.

He nodded and he kissed her forehead.

Y/N: Gotta go I'll see you later. Said with a smile.

She nodded.

Then he continued his walk towards the school.

When he was half way far of the house.

Yuma: BRO WAIT FOR ME!!. Yelled from behind.

He sigh.

He turn to see his brother yuma running towards him.

After he was adopted to the family both of them form a bond like brother's spending time together and having fun.

But most of the time he gets annoyed because yuma is kind of stubborn, he accepted any challenge no matter what and lose his duels.

Yuma reached to him and took a couple of breaths, he looks at his brother.