chapter 16

Both (y/n) and tori walking together looking around at the amusement park seeing a lot of rides, game stands with prizes and food stands for the people to try out.

Tori: This is amazing. Said with a smile.

He nod agreed with her and mentally thanked his adopted grandmother for this and hopefully return the favor for her someday.

Both of them went to pass through some game stands interested about the prizes.

Vendor: Step right up. Said out of nowhere.

They look to see a vendor standing in front of a stand which got them interested and went to check it out.

Vendor: Whoever figures out these puzzles will win a grand prize that is a mysterious dueling deck just five dollars for three tries. Said with a smile.

Both of them noticed the deck in the glass box and see the mysterious puzzle is which got them interested.

Tori: How about you try it (y/n) it looks kind of interesting. Said with a smile.

He thought for a moment and nod.

Y/N: Sure I'll give it a go and win that deck for you. Said with a smile.

Tori: You don't have to do that for me. Said with a smile.

Y/N: I want to tori and besides I get the feeling that deck will suit you well. Said with a smile.

She smile to hear that from him.

Then he walks towards the vendor and hand him the five dollars to him.

Vendor: Well kid like I explained before solve the puzzles of this game and the deck is all yours. Said with a smile.

He just nodded and let the game begin.

A few minutes later.

(Y/N) just sigh of relief just finished solving the last one of the puzzles much of the vendors surprise to see.

Vendor: My word I thought to create a impossible puzzle but you did it kid and now here's your prize. Said with a smile.

He gave him the deck which (y/n) thank him and inspect it.

Y/N: Oh a fairy type deck a perfect fit for tori. Said with a smile.

He went back to her as she can see the deck he won.

Tori: I knew you could do it (y/n). Said with a smile.

Y/N: Thanks tori and here's your deck and it will suit you well. Said with a smile.

He hands her the deck so she can see it and it's a fairy type deck.

Tori: You think I can duel well like you?. Said with a smile.

He nod with a smile.

Y/N: Of course with good practice and understanding of your deck you can beat yuma easily and rival me. Said with a smile.

This made her smile to hear that and place the deck in her purse for safe keeping.

Y/N: Come on let's get something to eat before checking other rides on the park. Said with a smile.

She nod with a smile feeling a bit hungry and walked with him.

Skip.

It both of them exited the restaurant after eating good and continued walking to see the other places on the park.