Secrets Exposed

-Time skip & y/n's POV-

"Everyone, gather around! We have a special announcement." Mom then said as everyone gathered around. I look over to my side to see Ray standing with Emma and Norman. Mom brought up a very young girl, around 5-6 years? She had beautiful aqua eyes, blonde hair in pigtails, and always had a bunny around her.

"A nice small family wanted to adopt Conny, so she will be taking her leave tonight!" Mom then said as everyone congratulated her for getting adopted. She smiled happily as she held mom's hand and left with her, saying her last goodbye's.

I left not wanting to see how it was going to go anymore. It felt as if I saw Akame walk out just like conny did.

-Ray POV-

I looked behind me to see Y/n leaving. I decided to follow them, but we had to clean up. I then took the broom and started sweeping. It was quiet until Emma spoke up in shock.

"CONNY?!?! SHE LEFT HER BUNNY!" Emma exclaimed, catching our attention. "It's too late Emma, Conny already left." Gilda said as we agreed. Emma then looked at us, grabbed the bunny and ran to the door going to the gate.

"She's going to the gate isn't she?" Norman then asked as I nodded.

"You should follow her. You never know the dumb things that could happen now or to her." I then said as Norman went to follow emma.

-Emma POV-

I made my way to the gate before Conny got there, attempting to give her the bunny back. Norman quickly caught up to me as we sneakily made our way to the gate opening. A truck became visible in front of us as we looked at eachother confused. We decided to search around as I found the back curtain opening of the back. I pulled it to see a shocking surprise. I took a few steps in shock to see conny's dead body. On the verge of tears, Norman heard me to see what was going on. To another thing, he went pale. We heard someone heading over near us, so we hid under the truck. An odd man was seen inhuman and a bright blue liquid where conny's parts were put in and sealed.

-Timeskip-

Heading back upstairs still shocked and traumatized from what we both saw, trying to not show it. But, someone stopped us.

"You guys came back late, is everything alright? You guys look pale as a ghost." Ray says behind as we continue up the stairs only returning a nod. I couldn't sleep that night. The vision of conny being dead was horrifying.