The Plan

-still y/n pov-

"So.. You're eavesdropping on us?" I then said as I got two nervous looks at me and ray. I sighed walking past them.

"Just, leave it be okay?."I said before walking off as they looked back at me with concerned looks.

-Ray POV-

"I don't think we were meant to hear those things." Emma then said as Norman agreed. I sighed following y/n downstairs, Emma and Norman following as well.

I look to see Mom and Y/N talking, this made Norman and Emma stop as well. We then started to listen to they're conversation.

-Y/N POV-

"y/n?" someone said behind me. Looking behind, I saw mom.

"Is everything alright? You look a bit concerned" She then said as I tensed up a bit.

"It's nothing, I just didn't get enough sleep." I then said, rubbing my eyes. She nodded as she took me to the cafeteria. I sat down in my usual seat without Emma, Norman, And Ray.

As the trio walks into the room, I keep looking down not wanting to have the feel of looking up. We prayed and started eating like usual. I looked over to mom as she came over and whispered something over my shoulder.

"If it makes you feel better, we have a new helper and maybe you'd like to meet her." she says as i put on a confused face turning towards her but agreeing anyways.

-Timeskip after dinner-

Following mom, we head over to her room. Knocking and waiting a few seconds as mom opens her little "watch". We open the door to see a tall woman with puffy curly black hair.

"Meet Sister Krone, y/n. She will be helping us for the rest of the time here. She said sweetly as I bowed and greeted her. She gave off an odd feeling, but I tried not saying anything. Mom and her talked while she dismissed me. Walking towards the library, someone yanked on my arm pulling me to the side. It was dark. I tried resisting, but they had arms wrapped tightly around me.

"Stop resisting, we're going to get caught." Ray then said. I knew who it was, so I stopped. He let go of me as I catched my breath. He led me to the cafeteria. Opened the door to see Norman and Emma. I sighed as I took a seat.

"Why did you take me here?" I then asked as they looked at me.

"Look, we know about mom, and we have a plan to get out of here." Norman as Emma nodded.

"We're gonna escape from here." Emma then said, leaving me shocked.

"Are you insane?!? It's impossible to get over these walls." I exclaim but they tell me to lower the volume.

"Just listen, please." Ray then said as I proceeded to sit back down and calm down.

"So, what is it then that you want?" I then say. As they turn to me.

"You know how we always play tag outside?" Ray then said as I nodded.

"We're gonna use that as training and you should do it with us as well." Norman then said. Staying silent, letting them continue again.

"It's smart and all,but what about the younger ones? We can't just leave them here with mom." I then as they looked at eachother. I then sighed waiting for a response.

"We're still figuring that out." Ray then said as I nodded.

"Let's discuss this more tomorrow. We need sleep for this and all." Norman then said as we went to the rooms and fell asleep.