Training and sickness

As we heard the awoken Emma telling us to get up, we went to go eat breakfast and gather kids around the big tree. We told them that we were going to have a different way of playing tag.

-3rd POV-

They started running as some of the kids fell. Ray gave some tips if something did happen. How to check the wind speed, covering trials, leaving nothing behind, ect. It was going great. As Norman went to find them it became more difficult, but they did it.

"That was fun!" someone said as the younger kids nodded and smiled. The older ones laughed until they heard someone.

"Hello! What are you doing?" The tall woman says as the older kids turned around to see Krone.

"We're playing tag." Y/N then said as Krone gave a smile.

"May I join?" She then asked as Y/N nodded.

"Krone is counting, let's go." Emma then said as we all ran.

-Ray POV-

As me and y/n were running we hid in the same place as Norman and Emma came by. Once time was up, Krone started speeding to find up. I looked over my shoulder to see the rest in shock. As we stayed quiet for a while we saw some of the kids come out with holes in the leaf. I looked at y/n to see a hole in their leaf as well.

"She's giving out clues." y/n then said as i nodded. Norman and Emma decided to come out, but they ended up getting chased centimeters away from sister krone. I saw y/n resisting not to come out of our hiding spot. They looked like they gave in a run to find another spot. I facepalmed. Were they that dumb?

"KRONE, OVER HERE!" Y/n then screamed, catching everyone's attention. Krone then turned around to see y/n waving high in the air getting her attention.

-Y/N POV-

"I'M OVER HERE!" I then screamed, running away with her following close behind. This kept happening until I tripped and fell over a pebble. I tried to back away, but there was only a dead end. As I made my way back I blacked out causing people to notice and come towards me. Minutes later, I woke up to see a bright light in front of me with figures beside me. They look like they're trying to say something but I can't see because it's blurry. I start to sit up adjusting the light. I start hearing the people more clearly.

"Y/n? Y/N?" Someone said as everything was going back to normal. I look to see Emma, Norman, And Ray.

"What happened?" I then asked.

"You blacked out and apparently you have a fever." Ray then said putting a cold cloth on my forehead as I sighed. It went silent until someone interrupted.

"Hello, y/n." Mom said as I nodded.

"Norman,Emma,Ray please step aside." Mom said as they stepped away. She then came closer to me and whispered something into my ear, making me shocked. She gave me a sweet smile then left the room.

"Are you okay? What did she say?" Norman asked me as I started disassociating.

-flashback-

What mom really said.

"I've heard from sister krone about you and your little plan y/n. Tell them and you'll end up just like akame. Oh wait, Normans is gonna end up just like him. Have fun for the next 2 months with him" She then said walking away.

"Watch your limits with your friend Norman y/n. Me and krone both know about your little plans about escaping and that's not going to happen surely." She said then walking away giving me a sweet smile.

-end of flashback-

I feel fine, we can go now. I tried to stay as calm as I could. As they tried to say something I ran out of the room to go outside.

"Im okay, i'm ready to leave-" i tried saying but they laid me down letting me continuously rest

-Ray POV-

We ended up leaving the room to let y/n rest.

"something is off." Norman then said as we agreed. I wonder what mom said to make y/n like that. We then decided to leave her alone for a while until then.