Planned out

A few weeks passed since y/n left the house. Ray has been silent as his friends became worried about him. He was normal at times, but at some times, he looked sad.

-3rd POV-

As everyone headed outside, Ray still hadn't spoken to anyone for a while. Although things were still going smoothly and normal, it was almost time for the escape.

-Emma's POV-

It hurt to know that y/n left for Ray, but me and Norman made a plan that would work out. For the people have been sacrificed here. It slowly turned night as we started eating dinner. I looked over to Ray, letting him come sit with us. After dinner, we all met up in the cafeteria, getting an unexpected surprise. Gasoline cans everywhere, yelling, and a small match.

"Bye bye emma." Ray then said as he dropped the match. As tears started to form in my eyes I wiped them away and caught the match before it fell on the ground.

"Ray. You're not gonna do this." I then said as he stood still, upset.

"You guys can come in!" I then whispered loudly enough for the ones to hear younger kids. They came into the cafeteria setting up.

"Here's the things you needed!"One of them said as I nodded looking back at ray.

"You already had a plan figured out?" He then asked out of confusion and shock. I nodded happily as we started the fire and ran.