Difference

-y/n's pov-

I knew they would figure it out someday. Although it wasn't clear to see, if you look close enough, you'll find it yourself. I ended up keeping a close eye on Emma and Norman. They didn't seem to change after. Still quiet and unresponsive. I sighed looking back at the window going back into my thoughts.

"Yo." I heard someone behind me. Of course, a familiar voice. I looked behind to see Ray. I signed for him to take a seat.

"They figured it out didn't they?" Ray asked as I agreed.

"If they didn't chase after conny to give her the bunny back, it would've been fine and stayed clueless." I then said as Ray nodded as an agreement. The silence and soft sounds outside as night still rises. I would always have some sort of vision once Akame left. I felt nothing but hurt when he left to be "adopted" . I couldn't stand the feeling that I had to let him go. I always ended up sobbing everyday until my eyes were red and dry.

"Y/n." Ray then as I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Hm?" I then said, making Ray sigh.

"What's on your mind?" He asked. I just looked at him as I felt hot tears covering my eyes. Holding them in, I told him about Akame.

"I see, you guys seemed pretty close." Ray then said. I looked at my hands fidgeting with them.

"What's on your mind?" He asked. I just looked at him as I felt hot tears covering my eyes. Holding them in, I told him about Akame.

"I see, you guys seemed pretty close." Ray then said. I looked at my hands fidgeting with them. It was quiet for the rest of the night as sounds from outside were only heard in the library.

-Norman POV-

"Remember Emma, try and stay calm today. Don't think about conny too much." I then said putting a hand on her shoulder as reassurance. She nodded as we got up and went downstairs.

"You went to the gate, didn't you?" Someone said as we turned around. As we tried not to show much.

"What do you mean?" Emma then said confusingly, putting up an act and I followed by nodding back. Mom then looked at me. I raised a brow, trying not to break the act.

"Hm, seems like i'm wrong then. Let's go set up dinner then shall we?" Mom then said sweetly as we smiled and nodded. We headed down stairs and set up the table. We then went to go look for Ray, but he seemed nowhere to be found. We ended up panicking and frantically looked around the house. Only one place wasn't checked, the library. As we stood by the door, there were faint voices of only two. They both stopped looking at the door and started to eavesdrop. The voices seemed a bit distant and blurred, so not much was heard.

-Ray POV-

"We should head out for dinner, They're probably looking for us." I then said. Y/n nodded in agreement as we got up, but something felt off. Y/n looked at me as we saw a pair of 4 shoes. Knowing who it is, we just went straight out the door to confront it. Opening the door, our answer was correct. Emma and Norman.