chapter-5

Shehnaaz's pov-
after bandaging his hands i was going out of his room when he ordered me in his authorised voice , "let's go for the dinner downstairs."

i have already lost my appetite due to his behaviour and here he is behaving like everything is normal. I'm just fade up with him.

"i am not hungry yet", i said him in normal voice as i don't want to make him more angry. i hope he will leave me now.

"I'm not asking you for dinner I'm telling you that you are coming with me for dinner downstairs." he replied in cold tone.

i know i don't have any other option than going with him. i already have been through a lot today so it's better not to make him more angry.

i followed him before nodding at him. we went downstairs and he sat at his head chair as usual. as there were no maids present to serve him i went inside the kitchen and set the dinning table for him as dinner was already made by his chief.

i served him his food and stood there if he wants anything. he stared at me and said," shehnaaz i will serve myself when i need something you too start your dinner. "

i was going to sat away from him but as i noticed his warning gaze i sat near him after serving myself. we both ate in silence . he was staring at me entire time. i was feeling very uncomfortable. soon dinner came to end for which i was happy to disappear from there as early as possible.

i then took our utensils and brought them to sink for cleaning. after cleaning i went to my room and started studying as my exams are near. i completed my studies and went to bed for sleep.

the words he said that 'you are only mine' were echoing in my mind during bed time. is he in love with me? why would he be in love with a girl like me? he said those words may be just for timepass. i also know that he is a player. he can't be in love with me. there are more beautiful girls in his day to day life.

i didn't get when sleep consumed me. next i wake up early after getting ready for college i went downstairs. riya was in kitchen doing her work as she noticed me she looked at me.

she happily said,"good morning shehnaaz." i also replied with smile on my face,"good morning."

"go and sit in dinning room sir was asking about you i will set your breakfast within minutes", she said to me.

"now what the hell he wants ? I'm not going there.", i asked her angrily.

"do you want to make him angry shehnaaz? I'm sure you don't want that. so just relax and go." she said to me.

i went to dinning hall and there he was sitting at the headchair looking down in his phone. he has wore black colour armani suite . his hair were nicely combed. his jawline was perfectly sharp. his lips looks like delicious. he was illuminating very powerful attitude. he looks like a greek god. i just like him.

oh god where are those thoughts coming from? am i mad. no way in the hell. he is very handsome but i just hate him and i always will hate him.

he looked at me oh no he noticed me when i was staring at him. my cheeks redden because of embarrassment. i looked down and sit on the dinning table silently. he went back looking at his phone.

riya enter in the dinning hall with our breakfast she served him first then turn to me but i said her that i will serve myself she nodded at me and stand near him if he wanted something.

he started eating his breakfast. i served for myself breakfast was aloo paratha i just love it. i also Started eating.he then looked at riya and ordered her in his authorised voice, "you should leave miss riya i will tell you if i need something."

she said," yes sir." with that she left me alone with this devil. i don't want to be near him.

he stared at me and said," shehnaaz, don't you dare to disobey me or else you will see the worst of me. i had controlled myself yesterday only because your exams are near but next time I'm not sure that i will be generous to you." i shivered at his tone. there was warning in his voice.

not playing with his patience i replied him immediately in soft tone"yes sir i will not disobey you." i know how things can get wrong when it comes to his patience and respect. his employees can get fire if they are just a second late to answer his questions. he is very strict as a boss.

he went from there and i get relaxed for a while. i went to college as it was time for my college. i met namrata and we started our usual chitchat. i want to see if akshay was okay because of yesterday and i know Siddharth will not leave him easily.

"Namrata did you know if akshay has arrived for the college today?" I asked her out of worry.

"no, i don't think he will ever come to this college", she said being serious.

"w-what do you mean? " i asked her. my heart started beating.

"he has transformed from this college to Chennai", she said.

i nodded at her but i hope he is safe.
" Namrata will you please call him after college and ask him if he is okay", i asked her.

"why can't you do it i mean he was more close to you shehnaaz", she asked me.

i know we were close friends but i don't think now our relation will be same as before. I can't tell Namrata what has happened she will get worried. so it's more better than not to tell her.

i replied her softly," it's just he will get emotional if i will call him you know."

"okay then i will do it for you", she said happily.

"Shehnaaz we have holidays for next 4 days what are you planning to do?" she asked me as she was very excited about holidays.

"i have not decided yet", i replied her. i can go to mr. Shukla's farmhouse to my parents. I'm missing them. though it's been just 2 days. i have to ask him first but I'm not sure if he will give me permission. let's hope he will give me permission so that I can enjoy my holidays with my mom and dad.