chapter -15

shehnaaz's pov-

shehnaaz get up yaar. ohh no riya must be here. " i want to sleep just leave me alone riya", i told her.

"shehnaaz you need to get up it's 10 in the morning", she said.

"but i want to sleep na", i said to her.

"shehnaaz, sir is calling you and you are  sleeping. he is on call please wake up", both are so annoying. why can't i get peaceful sleep god. they always has to disturb my sleep.

"yaar riya tell him i wanna sleep I'll call him when i get up", i told her.

she gave me phone and from my room. he is there on call.
" shehnaaz , good morning sleepy head", he said in his husky voice.

" please let me sleep na. i wanna sleep. i don't no anything but i please let me sleep for a while. I'll wake up after sometime", i told her.

"baby your future in laws are coming today that's why I'm asking you to wake up and get ready", he replied me seriously.

" ohh, then i need to wake up. otherwise what will rita aunty think about me. though i have already impressed her."

"so, you are ready for marriage. waoo baby i didn't expect this from you", Siddharth said.

ohh my noo where this is going. what the hell was i thinking. what should i answer him now. i need to avoid him for now. I'm badly missing him that's the another part. I'm not getting why i just feel attached to him. this is very foreign feeling.

" Siddharth, i need to get ready. I'll talk to you later. bye", i said to him and hunged up the call.

i woke fully and got ready. i don't even asked him at what time his family is going to come. i should have asked him. his family is very nice to me from his childhood. his mother is very loving and caring. his father is caring but strict at a times whose name is mr. rajesh shukla. he has struggled alot for this business. he made it successful that today he has so many companies at the top position. Siddharth also has big part in all this. he has maintained the company's position very well. he has sister who is just 4 years yelder than me but we are like friends. she is very good friend with me her name is miya. she has done her fashion designer course recently. she is very talented like his yelder brother Siddharth. Siddharth also have brother who is younger than him. his name is dhruv. he is also buisness man but he is learning buisness from his yelder brother. he is friendly person. I'm very happy that they are coming here. i feel very lonely here. it will be very nice that this people will be around me. i like to live with so many people.

i went to the dinning hall riya was in kitchen with chief. they were preparing many food items. i went towards them and asked them,"what's up guys? making some delicious food. waoo."

riya replied me saying," ohh yeah, for the sir's family obviously. they will be here anytime soon."

the new chef  who was appointed by Siddharth few days ago is very weird. he never looks at me. whenever i asked him anything he would just answer me without looking at me. maybe because of Siddharth don't know but i have feeling that Siddharth has something to do with all this. his name is Atharv riya told i was unaware about that.

i then took my breakfast and started eating. i was so hungry. he made some pancakes and scrambled eggs for me which was delicious and yummy. after eating my breakfast i went into the garden. there are so many different flowers in the garden. i like the fresh air. i get peace of mind. whenever i got disturbed i always come here. i feel very nice here.

i was thinking about something but i got distracted when i heard the voices of cars pulling in the parking area. ohh his parents are here. I'm so excited. i went inside the hall and everyone was there.