chapter-13

shehnaaz's pov-

In the evening riya came to my room. we were talking about random things. suddenly she said," shehnaaz, I'm getting bored yaar. let's go for movie or shopping? i guess you would like to go outside?"

yeah i was really getting bored doing nothing since my exam has finished. i also wanted to enjoy for myself. holidays are going on and everyone is enjoying. i said to her," can we go? i mean you know riya i always has to ask him before going outside."

"we can go without his permission but later we both will regrat so i think it's better to ask him.", she replied me.

"okay", i will ask him. but somewhere i was sad that he has whole control over me from my childhood.

"shehnaaz don't be sad. he cared about you. he protect you in every way and that is very evident anyone in this house can tell you this without any doubt. he may be rude sometimes but i guess it's his ways to express. may be due to his maturity in very young age or due to his business. he is the billionaire so he has many rivals. ", my thoughts were interrupted by her.

"yeah that might be reasonable", i commented on her statement.

"okay, so where do you want to go?", she asked me.

"i want to go for shopping in mall but money is the problem i know Siddharth provide me whatever i want but i don't want him to take my burden more. but if you want to do some shopping we can go to the mall then we will go for movie?", i asked her.

" okay, we will go for both. i want to buy something", she said.

" okay then let's get ready?", i asked her.

"yeah, but don't forget to ask him", she remembered me.

then riya went to her room to get ready. i need to call him.

i opened my phone screen and dialled his number. he answered my phone quickly.

"yes sweetheart, missing me?" , he asked me in a husky tone.

"yeah, i wanted to ask you something", i told him.

"what it is shehnaaz?", he asked me seriously now.

" Siddharth, you know my exam is over and holidays are going on but I'm getting bored in this house", i told him.

"so?", he said casually.

"what so, I wanted to go outside", i told him firmly this time.

"okay, where do you want to go and with whom?", he asked me.

"I'm going with riya. first we are going to the mall as riya wanted to shop something and then we will go for movie", i told him.

"you don't want to buy something for you?", he asked me in a serious tone.

what should I told him? i need to tell him valid reason.

" i think i don't need anything for now", i told him few seconds later.

"is it? or are you thinking about money?", he asked me.

"no it's nothing- before i complete my statement he started saying in very calm but dangerous voice, " don't you dare to lie again. shehnaaz whatever i have earned is yours as well. my different bunglows , many companies, expensive cars , each and everything is  yours including me from the day i proposed you. don't hurt me from next time ok?"

i know he is sad but I don't feel appropriate to use his money. I myself want to earn money and be independent. But for now i will just complete my education after my job i will also earn money. I has to answer him. " I'm sorry, i will not hurt you anymore", i apologize him genuinely.

"it's okay, your driver hitesh is your bodyguard also i didn't tell you this earlier but I'm telling you this now. he will accompany you both. i have my credit card with him take that from him. I'll make one for you very soon. i want to see you in some new and beautiful dresses so buy some beautiful dresses and whatever you want. okay?", he said.  but  that bodyguard i mean hitesh who was driver god he will follow us everywhere and i really don't want that.

" can we go without bodyguard.please?", i asked him politely.

" shehnaaz this not up for the discussion. you will go with him otherwise stay at home", he warned me.

" okay, as you wish", i said to him.

" shehnaaz behave, I don't want any complaints. I'm serious", he said in serious tone.

"yeah I'll not do anything wrong. shall i go now? i need to get ready also", i asked him.

"ok, take care, bye ", he said.

" bye", with that i hung up the call.

i got ready and went downstair. riya and hitesh both were in the hall. as i approached them hitesh gave me credit card saying Siddharth has ordered him to give it to me.

me and riya got inside the car. we moved to the mall first. behind our car there was one more car following us inside which there was five bodyguards. so I asked to the our driver saying,"hitesh bhaiya, why the other car is following us?"

"it's sir's order shehnaaz", he replied me.

"but he didn't mentioned of it. riya this is not fair yaar", i told riya sadly.

"don't worry, shehnaaz they will be just behind us they will not come inside with us", driver replied me.

still i was not ok with it i don't like surrounded by people. it feels like they are invading my privacy.

after some time we reached to the mall.
me and riya were so happy as we were visiting the mall after so long.

we bought some essential then we went to the women's clothing section. as we entered i saw one dress in magenta colour which was very beautiful. it was simple but elegant. i went near it. "did you liked it?", riya asked me i guess she observed me.

" yeah, riya it's so beautiful what's say?", i asked her.

" indeed it's beautiful shehnaaz. it will look good on you as well", she said.

"hmm", i said.

"mam did you like the dress?", one of the staff approached us.

"yeah", i told her.

"mam, only 93,000 rs. It's fabric is also very nice. You can wear in functions." she said.

omg she is saying 93,000 and only, great. i don't want it know. it's too expensive for me. i know he has given me his card but I can't use his money blindly.

"riya, let's see other dresses I don't think this dress will look good on me", i said to riya.

"but it will look good on you shehnaaz", riya said.

"no riya, let's go", i told her firmly.

then we went to look for other dreeses i like four dresses. they were having appropriate price which was good for me. i bought them. riya also bought 2 dresses for herself. i was wanting to eat panipuri. so riya and me ate panipuri. Riya likes samosa chat so she ate it. we enjoyed our small snacks session.

after our shopping we went for movie as usual hitesh was following us. he also watched movie with us. it was of 3 hours movie. movie ended and we went back to home. by now i was tired.

----------------------------------------------------------

Keep reading, commenting, voting and obviously enjoying 😊😊😊