chapter-20

SIDDHARTH'S POV-

sameer told me that sana was followed by none other than mr. gill. i need to protect her from him. I'm trying it but I don't want to loose her at any cost. she is my life. the stupid girl doesn't even know what is going on. she always has to pull those silly stunts. this time I'm not gonna forgive her easily. I'm so mad with her.

SHEHNAAZ'S POV-

i didn't get sleep whole night. i was so sad. actually I missing him badly. i waited for this day from so many days but everything went bad. i don't know if he is going to talk to me tomorrow. i hope he will talk to me. this is very difficult for me.

i didn't realise when i slept yesterday. i looked at the watch it was 6 a.m. i guess I should make breakfast for him. i got up from the bed. i need shower so i got freshen up and went downstairs.

i went to the kitchen where riya was doing preparation of breakfast while dancing on the music playing on music system.  the shef was also there doing preparation.she was enjoying her own time. i guess she is unaware about yesterday's matter. she would have came to me first if she knows anything. i went near her and asked,"riya, I'll make today's breakfast. you both can enjoy for Today."

"can i know the reason?", she asked me.

"i want to cook. I'm in the mood today", i told her.

"okay then, but sana I don't want sir to yell at me because of this. you will be responsible if he will be mad at me", she told me Frankly.

"ohh, yeah sure", i said firmly.

i took the charge of kitchen. i should make aloo paratha as he likes it very much. i kept the patato in the pressure cooker for boiling. after that i made dough. the dough was perfect for parathas so i prepared them one by one. he loves to eat aloo tamatar sabji with parathas so i made it too.i made fresh juice of fruits for him. i prepared breakfast for everyone as his family is also here.

it was 8 a.m. i set everything on the dinning table just like he wants. it's his time to be here. his mother and sister both arrived first and took their places. i wished them good morning. they also wished me back.

"sana did you made all this items?", his mother asked me.

"yes, aunty i made breakfast today. i Hope you all will enjoy it", i said to her.

"offcourse we will", she said.

"good morning, siddharth", as miya said this sentence i startled with the fear.

i turned to saw he was entering in the dining hall completely ignoring me. he took his place and started talking with his mother and sister. he was behaving like i never existed on this planet.

i starting serving them. i served his mom and sister first then moved towards him. as i moved towards him he started yelling riya's name. she came in the dinning hall hurriedly. she was too scared. i was also scared why he was getting angry suddenly.

"riya, did i don't paid you people for your work?", he asked her angrily.

"you gave us our salary regularly sir. sorry sir but did i do something wrong?", she asked him with courage.

" who has prepared today's breakfast?", he asked her.

"sir, sana said that she will make breakfast for today that's why Atharva the new chef and me handled everything to her. I'm sorry sir if i have done anything wrong", she said to him.

"call the chef immediately", he ordered her.

"right now sir", with that she went outside.

"I'm sorry siddharth. please don't punish them for my mistake", i requested him.

he was still ignoring me. his ignorance towards me was killing me from inside.

chef and riya both came inside.
" your both payment is going to be deducted by half of your salary for a month. next time be sure to take my permission before  you allow some random disobedient person to enter my kitchen. you both may leave now", he ordered them.

i was feeling so guilty. he is throwing all of his frustration on those innocent people.
he should not have done this. it's so unfair.

"Siddharth you are angry with me. please I'm requesting you don't involve those people", i said to him.

his mother and sister both were quite. they both didn't say single word in protest.i know the reason behind it. no one can interupt  Siddharth.

"mom, miya you both have your breakfast. i need to go I'm getting late", he said to his mom and sister.

"please siddharth have the breakfast. i made everything for you. please have it. I'm really sorry for yesterday. i promise i won't do it again", i was convincing him.

he was again ignoring me. i looked to his mom innocently. i hope she'll help me out.

"Siddharth have your breakfast at least. you are angry with her. don't show this anger on dining table", she was also trying to change his mind.

"mom sorry, I'll have my breakfast in the office. I'm getting late already and yes i don't eat the food made by liers, disobedient and deceiver",  he told her and left from there.

I was so sad. What should I do now? Is he going to talk to me or not. I'll die due to his cold behaviour. I'll tolerate all his anger and frustration but I can't handle his coldness.

"Sana, beta have your breakfast", my chain of thoughts were broken by siddharth's mom.

"Aunty, I'm not hungry. You both please continue. I'll be upstairs as i have some work sorry", with that i left from there and went to my room and started crying.

Why he has to be like a douche bag. I'm so tired of this now. I'm missing him badly. He doesn't have feelings for me.

After sometime like one hour someone knocked my door. I went to open it there was his mom with riya holding try of breakfast.

"Should I come inside?", She asked me as i was just staring at them.

"Ohh, sorry please come inside", i told her.

Both riya and aunty came inside. Riya kept the breakfast on the table. She smiled at me and went from there.

His mom took the place on the sofa and said," sana, come here."

I went near her and she told me to sit down near her.

" Sana, i know sid is angry with you. You also know that you were wrong this time right? See he loves you so much beta. I can see that in his eyes. You are the first person other than his family he cares most. I know most of the times he is arrogant, irritating but this is how he is. I also know that you love him too. You need to be strong in this kind of situation. His dad was also same like him. Sid is carbon copy of his dad. I know it is very difficult to handle sid. I have also gone through the same with his dad but later on everything is fine. You need to understand what he likes. What he hates. You should not do things he doesn't like. I know he is Jerk but you both need to cope up with eachother."

"Yeah, I'll try to convince him",I replied and nodded at her.

"You need to be patient and that doesn't mean you can skip your breakfast", she said strictly.

"Aunty but I'm really not feeling like eating", i told her innocently.

"Should i tell this to him?", She blackmailed me.

"No, I'll it everything", i told her And started eating my breakfast.

----------------------------------------------------------

NEXT UPDATE WILL BE AFTER 8.5K VOTES.

keep reading, commenting, voting loving and obviously enjoying😊😊😊