chapter -18

SHEHNAAZ'S POV-

the guy was holding me. we both were swaying hips on the music. he was really handsome. we were looking in each other's eyes.

he asked me," what's your name kitten?"

"it's shehnaaz for you", i told him firmly.

"ouch,  too much feisty", he said.

he was approaching me in a inappropriate way. i need to be careful. he was trying to come closer.

i then try to get out of his hands but his hold was so tight. he was very strong. i guess rahul came to help me. he started hitting the guy badly. the guy was badly injured due to hitting.

miya came to me worridly. she was looking sad. "hey, sana are you okay?", she asked me.

"yeah, I'm fine", i assured her.

she felt like relieved but still she was worried about me. namrata and neena both came to me both asked me if i was ok.

miya then decided to go for house due to what happened in the pub. everyone was looking at us. it is better to leave from here.

we said goodbye to my friends and went for house. during whole car ride i was deathly quite. I don't know what will happen if Siddharth will get to know about this. know i realised that I should not have come here. i hope everything will be fine. miya was also calm.

SIDDHARTH'S POV-

i returned to the mumbai in my penthouse as i was very tired to go the mansion. i'm badly missing my baby. I'll meet her in morning. I'll give her surprise.i was done with my important meeting. i got the biggest project i was very happy. I'll give this news to sana personally.

i was just relaxing my mind by watching movie.the movie was nice. i haven't watched a movie with a good storyline from many days. this movie  was having good storyline with great actors.

someone knocked on my bedroom door. it might be Sameer. let's see who is there at this hour.

"come in", i ordered the person who knocked the door.

Sameer came inside the room but he was frightened? what would be the reason behind it.

"s-sir there is s-some problem", he said being panicked.

"what?", i asked him.

"sir it's about shehnaaz."

"what about her tell me ?", i asked him
worriedly.

"s-sir someone was following her car when she was roaming in the city", he said. 

"when?", i asked him.

"i-it happened today itself sir", he said.

shehnaaz is roaming inside the city that too without telling me.great what the hell is happening?

"who is following her did you get any information and why?", i asked him impatiently.

"sir, we are unable to find who is behind her but i guess it could be mr. gill ?", he said.

"what do you mean by 'it could be' i want firm news with valid proof what hell you people are doing. I'm paying for those secret agents what are they doing?", i said angrily.

" y-yes sir i will try to get the details as soon as possible", he said.

"it is question of shehnaaz's security. i want all the details till tomorrow find out who is spying on her.", i told him.

"y-yes sir", with that he was leaving my room but i interrupted him.

"why shehnaaz is roaming in the city. what she is doing in the city at this hour of night?", i asked him. as i said this his face became pale. he was looking terrified. he was speechless.