chapter-7

Shehnaaz's pov-

today I'm so happy as i will get to meet my parents. i hope mr. devil not change his mind. i was too surprised by his actions yesterday because whenever he take any decision he will never change it then whatever may be the situation but yesterday he changed his mind.

i really want to meet my parents but i don't want to go with him. i don't want his presence. i want to enjoy those 4 days without being controlled.

i got up early in the morning due to excitement. i got freshen up and went downstairs. riya was there setting breakfast table i went near her and wished her good morning she also wished me back.

"riya, you can go for now", his voice caught my attention as he was coming down the stairs. i looked at him he was dressed in business attire with his laptop now don't tell me there is change in the plan or yesterday was not reality but dream. he can come in buisness attire also. i just hope i will get to go outside this prison for few days.

as riya went from there i wished him, "good morning sir." to which he only nodded at me. i served him breakfast while he was sitting in his chair then i served for myself and we started our breakfast in silence as usual.

after breakfast he got up from his chair and said, "shehnaaz we are going to meet your parents now and we will be back in tonight itself."

" but why only for a day?", i asked him out of frustration but keeping my tone low.

"because i have work to do shehnaaz i don't have holidays", he said.

"you don't need to come with me i can go there by myself and i want to stay the-" i was stopped by him from completing my sentence.

"shehnaaz don't cross your limits unless and until you are ready to face the consequences . we will just go there for a day you can enjoy just for a day. don't forget you have your exams coming in next week so you need to study hard."

i kept quiet and i know i can't win. i also got up from chair and started walking behind him.

i stood outside waiting for his car. he came with Lamborghini and there was no driver he himself was driving but as usual his bodyguards were behind him.

one of bodyguard came forward to open door for me but was stopped by Siddharth. he got up from the car and open door for me i said thanks to him he didn't gave any response to me.

he was driving car i was looking outside through window. romantic song was playing in background. i was feeling his stare at me but whenever i looked at him he will avert his stare to the other side.

i don't know but somewhere i was feeling nice that he was with me, near me. i feel something like happiness. i can't explain those feelings. what is happening with me.

we covered half distance now i was feeling hungry. i looked at him expectedly that he will stop by some pizza or burger shop but i knew he is diet concious. let's see what happens.

"are you hungry shehnaaz?", he asked me as my stomach grumbled. i feel embarrassed my cheeks hit up. i looked outside.

but i knew it I can't ignore his question i had to answer him. so i looked at him nervously and said, " yes , I'm hungry can you please stop by some pizza or burger shop?"

he didn't reply me so i think my wish is not gonna complete. suddenly car came to halt and we were in front of big restaurant. he opened door for me i went out of the car.

we took table which was isolated from the people. he was continuously looking at me. one waitress came and asked for order she was looking at him in seductive way and I don't know but i was not liking it. though she was trying to get his attention he was looking at me only.

he ordered her, "two paneer cheese burst pizza with garlic bread and yes one more thing it will be better for your job if you will keep your eyes to yourself." i was so happy how can he know that i like and paneer cheese burst pizza.

she hurriedly wrote order and went from there. now i was feeling nervous because his stare was only on me. thank god that waitress came with our order.

we ate our food in silence. i was too happy that i was eating the best food as I'm very foody. after filling our stomach we went to his huge farmhouse.

i met my parents. i was thankful that Siddharth gave us our space . my parents were surprised and happy at the same time. we talked about many things. my mom and dad both were Missing me. we spent our time together. time flew very fast that i didn't realise it was dinner time.

this was first time that Siddharth ate with us like a family. after dinner i helped my mom for cleaning dishes. i was well known with the fact that my happy time was over now because we will return today itself to his so called mansion nothing but prison for me. i feel like i should ask him again to stay here for next 2 days but i know he will get angry on me in front of my parents which I don't want.

he told to my parents that we both were returning to his home and said Goodbye to them for which my parents were okay. i know my parents will always do whatever he says. they respect him a lot.

i said final goodbye to my parents. we got into the car by the time i was feeling very sleepy. he drove the car towards his mansion. last thing i remembered was he was carrying me in his hands to my room.

----------------------------------------------------------

I hope you all will like today's update.

I know You all are very eager to read my story so i will update on every alternate day from now onwards but in case i failed to do so don't be sad because I'm also a busy person from medical field so i hope you all will understand me.

And last but not least keep reading, commenting, voting and obviously enjoying.😊😊😊😊😊