chapter-10

Siddharth's pov-

"sir you have meeting in 20 minutes", my personal secretary sameer pulled me out of my thoughts. he is very efficient in his work. he knows very well how to handle the work and most important me.

"okay", i replied him. he then started going out of my office at the same time his phone started ringing. he looked at me for permission. i gesture him to pic up the call.

his expression changed to serious expression. he was just saying okay to the person on the other side finally his call ended. i was curious who would be on the other side. he then turned towards me.

"s-sir the call was from shehnaaz's college saying she is being late for the classes persistently", he said in shaky voice.

"how can she be late when my driver is picking up and dropping her to the college every day .just find out", i asked him in my authorised voice. she better have good reason otherwise she is in deep trouble.

he went from there. shehnaaz is very cute girl. she is  innocent and nieve. when she was little i was very nice to her. i would play with her.day by day i became busy with my work. my dad gave me the responsibility of our business in my very young age. i was supposed to enjoy my life like my other friends but my dad is strong headed businessman. he is very nice to me. my dad and my mom both are very caring about me but they can be strict sometimes.

now shehnaaz is going to be 18 years and she looked very beautiful woman which i never noticed her as a woman. i know i have been very rude towards her but she has to understand that her life is with me only. i never understand when did i fell in love with her. i love her so much that i can't live a single day without looking at her for once. she is only mine. mine to love. mine to hurt and she needs to understand this. I'm very possessive about her. she is the only girl that i want. but right now I'm very curious what my kitten has done. let's see. I'm very serious about her education because education is most important thing in my life. i know sometimes I looked idiot but she has no escape from me.

after sometime my phone started ringing my personal informer was on the call. what he said boiled my blood. he said that shehnaaz was going for interviews. she has no need to go anywhere for the job when I'm here. I'm here to complete her all the needs. she will never ever in her life work under unknown person. today she is going to face me. i shut down my laptop and went from my office. i then went in Sameer's office he was working on some important papers. he immediately stood when he saw me.

"Sameer cancel all the meetings, I'm going home and you are also coming home as you can work there", he got it that I'm in no mood so without any questions he came with me.

i went home I know shehnaaz will come late. we went inside my office we work on our important project.

after sometime she came from her college. i ordered Sameer to tell her that i called her in my office. she came in my office i went very harsh on her. i need to otherwise she will take things very lightly which i don't want. i took out all the anger on her. i feel very bad but i need to be strong for her own good.

she was crying and she went running from my office. i feel very sad that i made her cry but I'm helpless. she has become Rebel day by day.

soon dinner time came. i went downstairs for the dinner. she was inside the kitchen with shef ajay. they both were talking like they are very friendly with each other. she was laughing while talking with him. i don't want Shehnaaz's happiness reason to be other man. she needs to get one thing in her head that she is mine.

i talked to her that she will not talk to any other man other than me and her father. i also fired that idiot shef.

i need to keep an eye on her so i told my informers to keep watch on her. i don't want any other boys near her.

next day to my surprise that idiot akshay proposed her. according to my sources.
he must be sent to the hell. i informed Sameer to transfer him from here to chenna's college so that he can never come in contact with my shehnaaz.

that night i made big scene in front of her because i was unable to control myself that someone proposed my shehnaaz. nobody has that right. i am gonna tell her as early as possible that she is only mine because so that she can understand things easily. I'm waiting to end her exams.

her exams went very nice. she was happy. i was being very nice to her during her exams as I don't want her to get distracted. finally her exam ended. now I'm going to tell her what she meant for me.

---------------------------------------------------------
i know I'm very late for the update. but there lots of things right now going on in my college. so i was busy. but i will try to update regularly.

last but not least keep reading, loving, enjoying, commenting and voting.