chapter-6

Siddharth's study room 👆

Shehnaaz's pov-

after college i went to his mansion. i was thinking how to ask him for permission to visit my parents. i know it is very difficult task but i think i should try.

To my surprise his car was parked in front of garden that means he is at home. usually he comes home late in the night. it is very rare we can see him home. he is very busy man. he loves doing his work but just always working is not the only thing in the world. sometimes person should also enjoy his life. i have not seen his smile from ages.

as i entered in the hall riya was there as usual doing her work while humming her favourite song. "where is mr. Siddharth?", i asked her.

she looked at me happily. " shehnaaz why are you asking about him. i think you hate him right."

"that's not the point riya tell me where is he?" i asked her impatiently.

"he is in his room and he doesn't want anyone to disturb him" , she replied me calmly.

i nodded to her statement . "tell me when he will get free."

"shehnaaz we all servents have off for night shift till further orders so i can't tell you when he will be free because my working hours are completed so i will leave in next 15 minutes."

"okay", i replied her calmly but i got nervous as there will no one today also and god knows for how many days. I will be alone with the devil himself.

i went to my room after saying goodbye to riya. i got freshen up and started studying. i must do great in my exams. i want my parents to be proud of me.

i was done with my studies. there was knock on my door so i went to open it and there he was standing in all his glory. he was wearing black t-shirt and gray. he looks very handsome. i was staring at him.

"let's go for dinner downstair", he told me in his authorised voice.

"okay", i said him. we went downstair he sat on his chair  i served him and stood there.  he gave me pointed look which i know what he meant. so i served for myself and sat there.

i think he is in good mood today so i should ask him now about visiting my parents. " sir, i want to talk to you." as those words came out through my mouth his whole attention was now on me.

he gave me his hard look and started," after dinner  come to my study room there we can discuss whatever you want."

i nodded and continued my dinner. after dinner i collected all plates and put it in the sink for cleaning. i cleaned them but i noticed his presence behind me. i turned around to find him staring at me with unknown emotions in his eyes.

as soon as he saw me he averted his eyes from me and went from there. i have to go and ask him. i went to his study room and knock on the door. his voice came saying, "come in."

I entered in his study room with nervousness and stand in front of his table. he didn't even look at me. i stayed quite for a while then he said," speak shehnaaz i don't have whole night for you." without looking at me.

"sir, i want to visit my parents as i have holidays for next 4 days. can i go there please?", i asked him with nervousness.

"no", he said without looking at me.

"please, i really want to go" i requested him this time hoping he will agree.

"shehnaaz you very well know when i said no then it has to be no so you may leave now", he said in his firm voice still looking at his laptop.

now i was angry why can't I go so i asked him," but why can't I go you have restricted me for not going outside with friends i can go to my parents."

this time he looked at me. i started shivering under his glare. I know i have fucked up I'm in deep shit. "SHEHNAAZ, did you not get what i said earlier?", he asked me very calmly.

"i-im s-sorry. i have to go", with that i went to my room. i started crying. why he has to be so mean towards me. he is always like this controling and i can't fight with him. i really want to visit them.

my phone started ringing. Namrata why would she call me now. i picked up.

namrata- hello sweetie.
shehnaaz-hii.

N- we have made plan of small trip will you come with us. it's only one day return.
S- sorry namrata but  you know i can't come with you people.

N- you should ask him for once.
S- no Namrata he will never allow me so you people can go.

N- okay then. listen akshay is okay and he said he is happy don't worry about him.
S- thanks namrata for akshay.

N- bye
S- bye Namrata good night

i feel very sleepy right now. i should sleep now. My door was knocked that means he must be there.

I went to open the door. He was standing there looking at me. I averted my gaze towards the floor.

"Get ready early in the morning we are going to visit your parents", he said.

I just can't believe what he said. I feel like I'm in dream. "Really", i asked him expectedly.

"Yes Really" as soon as he said those words i became very happy so didn't realise that i hugged him in my happiness and to my surprise he also hugged me.

I feel very warm in his hug. I don't know why but i feel safe in his hug.

After sometime he released himself from hug and become embarrassed. As i looked upward he was nowhere to be seen.

for all the readers who are reading, commenting and voting my book thanks to all of you. keep reading, commenting, voting and obviously enjoying 😊😊😊😊😊