Chapter (21)

(Alfred's P.O.V)

"He's.. going.. to.. DIE...!" I'm going to follow them. Something about HIM makes me feel like he's going to make a move on my dear (Y/n), touch her even! No, I won't allow it!

Furiously, I put on my shoes keeping the clothes I already have on and quickly leave the house unnoticed by (Y/n)'s mother. I have no worry about my dad because I know he has gone to his work after me and Senpai slept again.

(Your P.O.V)

After cooling down I let out a sigh and looked around.

Lionel: "It's a bit strange that you'd take me out to do a little arrand for your mother like that." Of course that would look suspicious..

"Well, I just thought.. um.. That we can sit and drink Boba or no Boba while I answer your questions. Because you know.. parents.."

Lionel: "Oh, wow.. I didn't.. expect that." He silently giggles under his hand. "I get how nosy parents can be, especially the over protective and strict ones."

"Yep. So, let's do it like this, we go to that Donut shop in the corner over there then shop for my mom's needs. The milk will get warm fast if we buy it first."

Lionel: "Lovely-- Great-- Good plan. You're quite a smart one aren't you?"

"Not really.. I just learn from my mom when we shop and stuff.."

Lionel: "But that doesn't mean you aren't smart. You are." Surprised to hear that coming from him I look at his direction and catch him looking at me back but he turns his head away to stop from staring. I simply smile and thank him. After entering the donut shop and bought our drinks: which Lionel insisted in buying, we sit in a of the pair of seats both across from each other and quietly drink, waiting for either one of us to start the conversation.

"So um..." I clear my throat. "The questions?.."

Lionel: "Right. Sorry." He takes out a little notepad and a pen. The pages probably have a question on each of them if it's that small. "Where were you when Cadence was last seen?"

"Playing hide and seek with her, Ali and Alfred in Alfred's house." He writes down my response below the question.

Lionel: "Ok, and was there any suspicious action coming from anyone at all?"

"No, everything seemed perfectly normal. I didn't think nothing bad was gonna happen at all at the time." I frowned thinking of Cadence.

Lionel: "Do you think it could have been either Ali or Alfred?" Oh.. shit... I don't think... I KNOW who it was..

"Not at all, they are my most trusted friends."

Lionel: "Alfred?"

"W-What about him?.." I continue to drink from the straw of my drink.

Lionel: "He's only been here about 1 week or 2. I know that Ali has attended this school since freshman year including yourself, so how is it you consider him as a 'trusted friend'?" He places his chin on the back of his hand as he uses his other to write, making it a bit more intimidating..

"We live across from each other so it wasn't long before we got to know each other so well, even our parents are getting... a bit too close.." AHEM.. in bed that is.. "Besides, I would consider you as a trusted friend myself. Even if we haven't really met in person like this until a day ago."

Lionel: "But I've been like a protector of the school since I've started attending. So of course I would be.. considered as a trusted.. friend..." He clears his throat and fixes his slouched posture. "Alright.. next question.. Um.. ugh.."