Chapter (7)

Alfred: "W-What's the matter (Y/n)?"

..I.. I can't do this now. "I..I don't.." Come on say it. What's bothering me to just say it to save my soul? I look at my hands that were placed on his chest to push him away and I quickly remove them.

Alfred: "Oh.. I see. And it's ok (Y/n)." He strokes my hair with his hand gently, making me calm down a bit and have the possibility to complete my sentence.

"Alfred.. i-if it doesn't bother you.. c-can.. you do this some other time..?"

Alfred: "Sure. I just.. I wanted to get rid of this dare as soon as possible.. because.. I didn't want to disturb you to get you upset or anything.." He steps back a few times and scratches the back of his head showing his shy side again.

Seeing him acting shy, I step close to him for a kiss on the cheek. As I do so, I could feel his skin beginning to heat up instantly so I backed away after. I giggled seeing his reaction. "Good night Alfred."

Alfred: "Heh.. G-Goodnight (Y/n). See you Monday.." He rapidly get's out of my bedroom window and climbs his way down. He looks at me one last time as I pop my head out the window to see him. He runs back to his house so I close my window and head back to bed.

Sunday came, there was nothing really important to tell, I was just sitting at home, looking for something to do on my phone. The next it was Monday, I was waiting for classes to begin as I sit near a pair of stairs on a white bench. Alfred, Ali, nor Cadence has found me yet. Which is what I hoped because of the event on Saturday. Thinking of Alfred finding me makes my heart pump like crazy and having my palms sweat in my pockets. I try to collect myself by breathing slowly. Why didn't I realize how I felt about him before?.. I'm so stupid!

Alfred: "Hey (Y/n)."

I gasp and look beside me to see him look at me with a smile upon his face.

Alfred: "Sorry to surprise you like that.. "

"It's fine. I'm.. just out of it today.." I laugh nervously.

Alfred: "Oh. Was it because of Saturday?" He sits next to me and quite close too.

I stay silent feeling embarrassed to admit.

Ali: "HEY LOVE BIRDS!!" She jumps in front of us and hugs both of us from the middle.

"Ali.. We aren't.."

Alfred: "Yea.. it's really.. nothing like that."

She giggles seeing our flustered red and sweaty faces.

Ali: "Not yet.~" She whispers to me continuing to giggle.

I sigh and looked around for Cadence. "By the way, haven't you guys seen Cadence anywhere?"

Ali: "Nope. I didn't see her when I came in through the gate."

Alfred: "I haven't seen her when I was looking for you."

"It's strange.. I text her but she hasn't answered. She disappeared after playing hide and seek, and she hasn't came yet.."

Alfred: "..Very strange."

Ali: "Well.. Don't worry too much I'm sure she's fine."

I look at 2 girls approaching us looking concerned.

Girl(1): "Have you guys seen the news yet?"

"No.. Why?"

Girl(2): "Well, it's said that Cadence hasn't returned home after visiting a friend's house. Some claim she has been kidnapped or murdered."