Chapter (5)

Days past, and those days are with Alfred, those days with Alfred become strange and stranger. I've noticed he changed a lot than when I first met him.--He's more confident about his actions and doesn't hesitate nor be afraid to do them, he rarely shows his shy side. And I'd never expect him to become the funny and flirtatious person either. I don't know what trick he's trying to pull on me but I'm starting to let my guard down just a little when I'm with him. 

I'd didn't think I would do that either.

Saturday arrived and I was waiting for Ali to come over to my house just to talk for a little before we head over to Alfred's house. Right now, I'm just reading a few fan fictions about Yanderes. Sadly, no yanderes like the one's in these fan fictions exist. I wish I could meet one though, I want to see them in person and get to know them. (LITTLE DID SHE KNOW THAT-- lol) Maybe get to be a couple with one. Who knows.

The knocking on the door interrupted my thinking. Well, Ali's here.

Mom: "(Y/n)! Ali and another girl is here to see you, come here please!" She yells to me from downstairs.

Oh, Cadence is here too? That's a surprise, I thought she was going to come later. I walk down the stairs and see the two in the door way. "Hey Ali and Cadence."

Ali: "Heeeyyy!" She rushes to hug me tightly. As the scent of sweet candy and vanilla comes to my sense of smell, I smile as I hug her in return. Cadence comes toward me to hug me too, now the scent of candy and vanilla becomes intertwined with sweet pea. Just a few minutes in, we gathered some things to take to Alfred's house.

I grabbed a pen and paper, so when we play truth or dare, the person who's going to ask the question will choose randomly from the names crumbled up in pieces of paper. Just to be fair. The three of us grabbed soda and a few snacks from the kitchen, and I told my mom I was going to visit Alfred's house so she doesn't get worried.

Moments after, we then left my house to go into Alfred's house. I knock on the door and Alfred was the one who opens it.

Alfred: "Welcome girls." His smile widens seeing me. "My father says he'll be working late so he just wanted to let you girls know not to mess up anything while he's gone. So my room we go." He leads the way up the stairs and into his room. His room was still the same, all neat and clean, looking amazing.

Ali: "(Y/n), you were right, his room is nice. Mine is a mess of clothes everywhere, his room is way clean." She laughs.

Cadence: "Prepare the pieces, we're about to start. Who wants to ask first?"

Ali: "I WILL!!"

I laugh as I rip 4 pieces of paper and wrote everyone's names on them. "Done." I crumble each one and tell Ali to choose one without peeking. She did as she was told and showed the 3 of us who she got.

Ali: "I got Cadence. Aw.." Thank goodness. I got luck. "Truth or dare Cadence?"

Cadence: "I'll pick truth."

Ali: "Scary cat. Is it true you are afraid to choose dare?~"

Cadence: "...Hey don't tease about it, sometimes dares are scary when you don't know what you'll do but won't back down on it either"

Ali: "You gotta point there, alright. I won't tease. Who's going next?"

"The person who's been asked. So, Cadence pick a piece." I crumble the paper that Ali had and mixed them all in my hands. "Don't peek."

Cadence: "Ok." She looks away and giggles as she picks a piece from my hand. "I have Alfred." She shows it to us like Ali did. "Truth or dare?"

Alfred: "Dare."