Chapter (26)

Mom: "Me and Alfred's dad are going to get married!" She chuckles and wipes off the tears.

"What..?"

Alfred's dad: "I know that it may be weird but I can't wait to be your new father." Hearing him say that made me want to punch him. Not only is this too soon but the way he said it makes me think he's going to make my life a living hell. I look at Alfred who stands beside me. It seems like he wants to punch him too.

Alfred: "I will marry before you. I'm not going to be siblings with her. It's weird."

"Alfred-- W-Wait what??!" I stare at him confusingly and in utter surprise. Why is he saying that?! He's settling things way too quickly when we just got back together! Also, I don't trust him enough to being wife and husband with him.

Mom: "At your age, I will not tolerate it. Besides didn't you say you-- hiccup!-- both broke up??"

Alfred: "We're back together again." He wraps his arm around me, making me feel a bit cautious because of what happened last time.. Jerk.

Alfred's Dad: "Ok, you're back together but I don't think you both can become engaged, I mean, look at (Y/n), she doesn't approve of that just yet even if her mother let's her marry." Alfred looks over to me. I look away from him trying to keep cool.

Alfred: "(Y/n)?"

"Y-Yea??" I feel myself start to sweat.

Alfred: "Don't you want to marry?.." My heart rate quickens and my throat tightens making it difficult for me to respond properly.

"U-Um.." Of course not. ._.

Mom: "Are you ok sweetheart?"

"I-I-am.. fine. I-I just.."

Alfred's Dad: "We'll let you both discuss it out. Meanwhile.." He gazes over to my mom with a smile. "We'll be here."

Mom: "I- Hiccup.. I will start cooking!" She ignores the way he stares at her and speeds over to the kitchen trying to keep her balance.

Alfred: "Let's go upstairs." He holds my hand and takes me to my room. He closes the door behind us and turns on the light. I let go of his hand and sat on my bed kinda expecting something from him, whether it was something violent or just a kiss which nonetheless still keeps me uneasy.

"Alfred I--.." My throat tightens again. I'm becoming anxious over saying something to disagree.

Alfred: "What is it?" He sits beside me and waits for my reply. However, it took me a while to begin to talk normally. "(Y/n)? Are you ok? You're acting stranger than usual." I take his hand and subconsciously hold it tightly.

"I just.. need to take it all in for a bit.." I inhale and exhale slowly.

Alfred: "Don't worry about it." He takes his other hand and lays it above the one I'm holding his hand with. Then he comes close for a kiss. I scoot back a bit to avoid it. "Hey.."

"I'm not sure of this whole marriage thing. You say it like it's going to be easy and simple. And you heard my mom.."

Alfred: "Her opinion won't matter, it's your life, not hers." I stare directly into his red eyes.

"Well now all that's left is my approval isn't it?.." I say it sarcastically.

Alfred: "Yes."

"Alfred, we're too young to marry."

Alfred: "I know, but do you want to be brother and sister in law and marry when we're older like that?" I stay silent until he spoke again. "I love you."