Chapter (10)

Haruki: "Em.. well.. This weekend, do you want to come with me to the fair that's about to be open?"

Alfred: "I was going to ask her the same thing but.. I was shy."

"Eh.."

Haruki: "You were 'shy'? You've got to be joking me."

"Guys..?"

Alfred: "Yea. Problem?"

"Guys?"

Haruki: "Yea, there's a problem with you. When we were out playing freeze tag you went all over (Y/n) when you tagged her. You didn't hesitate one bit and now you're shy to ask her to come with you to some fair?"

"Guys?!"

Alfred: "Yea because I consider it as a date!"

"Oh my god, GUYS! LISTEN!"

Alfred and Haruki: "Yes (Y/n)?"

"I'd love to go to the fair with you guys as long as you guys behave and quit arguing!"

Alfred: "You.. will?.." He blushes and looks away from me.

Haruki: "It's random when we argue because he instigates first."

Alfred: "No I don't, you do!" He glares at Haruki.

"I don't care who instigates first, it's ridiculous to argue for almost every little thing either of you do."

They both stop glaring at each other to look opposite ways and stay silent. I sigh as I look at them. "And on the bright side, I love the roller coasters and I know we are going to have a great time at the fair. Do you guys like the roller coasters?"

Alfred: "Yep. I love them just as much as you do, I'm looking forward to going to the fair with you."

Haruki: "No.."

"You don't Haruki?"

Haruki: "I mean.. I don't like crazy rides like you guys. They get me sick.."

Alfred: "That sucks."

Haruki: "So I'll give a roller coaster a try.. If I don't seem to like it still, I'll win you some prizes  from the mini games (Y/n)."

"That's sweet of you but you don't need to."

Haruki: "You're right, I don't need to, I want to." He smiles.

"Are you sure?"

Haruki: "Yea I'm sure."

Alfred: "And (Y/n), I'll buy us both the tickets. As many as you'd like." He also smiles.

"Wow.. thanks." I smile excitedly.

Mom: "Guys, come down stairs, the food is done!" She yells from below.

"Ok, be right there!" I yell back. "Come on boys." I got up from where I sat and head myself downstairs.

(Alfred's P.O.V)

"And for the record Haruki, she's already falling for me ok? So she's OFF LIMITS." I grind my teeth as I speak and begin to walk out of his room wishing to end his life right there."She's. Mine."

Haruki: "No she's not! I'm not going to give her up to such a fugly bastard like you!"

"You're going to regret saying that.." I clench my fists. "You'll see." And I smile as I go down the stairs trying to catch up to (Y/n). Just imagining my plan in action.. I'm becoming overwhelmed with excitement and joy. He has no idea what will come up for him anytime soon.