Chapter (14)

OoOoO

Before reading this chapter, I want to tell you that-- it's nothing major or anything!- But there will be a part where (Y/n) and Alfred convey a little something. I'm not gonna say because I'm pretty sure you can guess what it can be. And keep in mind what I said, it's nothing maaajjoooorr. =w=

 I'm trapped.

Alfred: "What you've saw just then... isn't it self explanatory...? (Y/n)..?"

I keep trembling which I hope he doesn't notice.. "No.. I don't understand it. Why.. Why on earth would you.."

Alfred: "Oh dear.. well I guess I should tell you since you've seen it now." He holds up my chin with his right hand. "You see.. who you are looking at is a real yandere. Unlike the simulator game's main yandere, I happen to be just a bit different. Confident. Male of course." He grins. "And.. I assume you can guess whom I'm after.. don't you?"

"A-Ali?.." I say so quivering.

Alfred: "No silly. You're my senpai." He chuckles. "I know you are one of those people who'd use that word to describe the special someone." He purrs as he says.

"Why me out of all the pretty females in the school?.."

Alfred: "When I've bumped into you on the first day. It was love at first sight." He chuckles even more almost like he's going crazy. "The killing was all for you.. (Y/n).. I can't help but confess now that I love you! (Y/n), you're one who can complete me, make me feel alive, save me from an empty void. Please say you'll be mine, and this mess can all go away. Just say you will! I know you love me too! Just say it!" He holds me close, smiling. His face shows that he's losing his mind and it's scaring me..

"Alfred.. I.. you're.." I try to reply without stumbling on my words but it's difficult.

Alfred: "I guess it is rather too much to take in. I understand and it's fine. I just want you to know and to think about it." He sighs and let's go of me as if he's back to normal. "I love you and I won't be afraid to show it. No matter what it takes, (Y/n), I will try to make you mine, love me the same way as I do."

I do actually but now I'm not sure if I should say it. "What if.. you can't?"

Alfred: "Sweetheart." He looks straight into my eyes. "It's best if you don't go there."

"Ok.. And another thing.." I look at Alfred, now picking up the items he had dropped.

Alfred: "What is it?"

"...If I were to be with you.. will you stop the killing?.."

Alfred: "Well, no. I would want you all to myself, seeing you with other people will make the jealousy get the best of me and that's when another person goes to heaven- or hell." He giggles to himself. "Unless, you manage to persuade me into stopping the habit, then yea."

I'm worried for Ali.. My thoughts rush through my mind. What will I do?.. I think she's going to leave the hospital soon, so I should warn her about Alfred tomorrow so she can stay alert and cautious.

Alfred: "Honestly (Y/n), I didn't think you would actually figure out that I was the murder. You're pretty clever. I was worried you would find what I was hiding behind this curtain but I doubt my instincts.. How stupid of me.."

"Don't say that. You're actually pretty smart yourself too." I see him bring himself up without knowing how close he would be toward me.

Alfred: "Jeez.." He blushes badly enough for me to see clearly. "You're right but I'm stupid around you, and a bit clumsy.."