Chapter (17)

???: "Are you alright Miss?" He closes the door of the music room. I assume he did that just in case Alfred didn't actually leave and is trying to listen in on our conversation.

"Yes.. thank you.." I ease up a little and my quick breathing returned to normal. But what I said was a lie, I can't fake a smile to the guardian angel though. I feel relieved and tired.

???: "Hm.. and did he do anything to you? Besides kissing and hugging? If so, please tell me and I'll report it to the councilor." He walks over to me.

"No.." I look down.. Another lie...

???: "Are you sure?" He puts a hand on my shoulder and I quickly look up at him. His eyes are light green and his hair dyed pale white, up close he does remind me of an angel.

"I'm sure.." I pity him. He's going to be Alfred's next target..

???: "If I recall, your name is (Y/n) (L/n). Correct?" I nod in response. "Well, nice to finally meet you. I'm Lionel Alware. We didn't officially meet like this or talk, but I've heard things about you." He walks to the nearest desk and sits down on a chair.

"Were they.. bad?"

Lionel: "Oh no-no. Not at all. Ali said plenty of good things about you." Ali? Since when did she talk to the guardian angel? "About how caring you are, how talented and kind and ect. So I thought of looking for you."

"And you found me.. Um, Why?"

Lionel: "Well to get a recognition of you. I did to everyone else, all that was left was you and Alfred. You seem like a really good person, how come I haven't noticed you yet?"

"I don't really.. like to grab attention from or for popularity. I prefer to stay distant and in my own little world."

Lionel: "Interesting, I don't usually hear that from anyone. And I like the way you draw, I've seen you draw once, sadly the girls in your class decided to surround me and have me get caught in the thought to only run out." I chuckle softly to what he says. He looks sharp, but he's not acting like what I expected at all.

"I'd bet they are looking for you right now."

Lionel: "With bento boxes of their cooking." I start to laugh. "What did I do to get that sort of attention?" He facepalms.

"Well you're the guardian angel, as what people call you nowadays."

Lionel: "I mean I do help everyone when I can in the best way possible but I shouldn't be so famous about it."

"Don't be modest." I sit beside him, finally feeling comfortable enough to do so. We continue to talk until lunch was over. In the last class I had, I felt so nervous that I didn't want to be in that class at all, Ali was there, Alfred too. I hope he isn't thinking to kill Ali because of her presence. She isn't sitting next to me though so there's no reason he should be. Based on his scary and dark atmosphere that surrounds him only makes me think that he's more mad at Lionel, the guardian angel. Which still concerns me.

-CraCk!-

Without realizing I was deep into thought while drawing that I broke the lead of the pencil after each attempt to draw. I just couldn't draw... I put my sketchbook away and put my head down no matter whether the teacher was still teaching or giving us the time to work. I just need to rest. That's all..

.

.

.

Alfred: "(Y/n)~...!"

Oh no.. it's the same dream that I've had before.. Why?-