Chapter (9)

"...What?" I turn to look at him.

Alfred: "A yandere. You don't know what they are?"

"No-- I know what they are but.. they are not real. Fantasy wise, I would still be angry at the yandere and wouldn't show any affection toward him/her till they make up for what they've done. I would also put them to stop killing other people I care so much about."

Alfred: "But they've done it for you-- for love." 

"If the person would have confessed instead of killing others, I would have maybe gone out with them." Alfred's face grew red after hearing that line from me.

Haruki: "..What's a yandere?"

Mom: "That's what I want to know too."

I sigh, "Its nothing important really. It's something from a dark fantasy."

Ali: "They're.. some people who.. kill.." I jump to hear Ali's voice and quickly turn myself back around to face her.

"Ali, I was so worried. Are you feeling a bit better?" I hold her hand.

Ali: "Yea.." She smiles a bit weakly. "Better than from earlier... thank you (Y/n).."

"Your welcome. You should get more rest ok? I'll visit you after school to see how you're doing."

Ali: "And you should go out with Alfred."

"Ali.." I grind me teeth together and whisper to her, "Not today." I smile and wink at her. She couldn't help but laugh some still sounding weak.

Ali: "Ok. I'll see you soon bestie. And you too (Y/n)'s mom and Haruki." I hug her once more and said goodbye to her. I was so relieved that's she's alright. That really knocked out the big boulder off my shoulder.

Later in the afternoon, Haruki asked if me and my mom would want to visit his house for a bit, I've decided to go but my mom worries about Alfred and what his father would think of this.

"We can just tell him what happened."

Mom: "What if his father is the one of being so strict.. He looks like that type.." She makes a terrified face.

Alfred: "Trust me Mrs. (L/n), my father is not even close to being that strict, he's cool and understanding."

My mom sighs in relief. "So then? We go to Haruki's house?"

Mom: "Well I wouldn't mind it. Alfred, what about you?"

Alfred thinks for a bit even if I couldn't see him behind my seat of the car, I'm pretty certain he's making the 'I'm not interested' face. Hm.. Maybe there's some way to persuade him to go. I turn to look at him watching what can be seen near his side of the window and once he notices me staring at him his cheeks appear red and he looks away at the window again.

Alfred: "Fine then.." Then I look at Haruki who's facing out the window too. Just like Alfred his cheeks turned red once he saw me staring at him. That's new. I smile and turned to my original state of staring out the front window. 

My mom takes us to Haruki's house and as we walk to the front of his door, he unlocks it with the key he takes from the small bush in the little pot and opens the door to let us all inside. As we enter the living room, his mom stood up from the sofa in surprise to see me and my mom.

Haruki's mom: "Lilith! (Y/n)! How have you ladies been!?" She comes to us with her arms open for hugs. My mom's name is Lilith. (<--by the way| but we just call her mom.)

Mom: "Cassy, we've been just fine, how about you?" My mom goes to hug her first.

Cassy: "I've been fine as well. Oh (Y/n), look how you've grown!" She comes to me and gives me a tight hug as she then whisper's: "You've got my son and this boy craving for you haven't ya?" She laughs.