02*

[ T/W: Mentions of physical abuse ]

Beomgyu's heart gave a nervous jump as the door behind him was slammed open, his father stormed towards the male as he grabbed Beomgyu by the collar, forcing Beomgyu to get onto his two feet. The smell of alcohol suffocated him as Beomgyu tried his hardest to put on a calm expression.

SLAP.
Beomgyu's left cheek immediately began to swell from the impact of the hit.

"How dare you cause a ruckus in my house," his father spoke in an acidic tone, one that made Beomgyu's knees quiver in fright of what was about to come.

"I'm sorry sir," Beomgyu quickly apologised, careful not to make eye contact with the man.

"You INSOLENT brat, don't you dare speak to me in such an arrogant tone," He continued. Beomgyu expected another hit on his cheek, but to his horror, the man began to strip his belt off.

"DOWN," The man spat, the impact of those words were already enough to make Beomgyu drop to his knees, his arms placed on his back as he felt a burning sensation erupt from the skin on his hands from the force of the whip.

Every passing second felt more of years as the throbbing sensation of Beomgyu's palms became numb as he couldn't feel the hits of the belt any longer. Hot tears began to stream down his cheeks but he didn't dare to make a single sound. Beomgyu wondered for how long he would be able to bear this  torment.